1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

^^ DreamHigh Studio Tiny 11cm BUNKO ^^

Nov 18, 2009

1. Hi everyone,

Luxour Academy is ecstatic to announce that we will be working with Dream High Studio (Donny Harijanto) to release their first tiny BJD! Bunko the Little Green Alchemist is the first ball jointed doll released from Dream High Studio and is 100% handmade by Donny in his studio located in Indonesia. This release will be limited to 25 worldwide and is sold as a full set including the cute little outfit (handmade by Linda R) as pictured in the PR photos.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

The release date of this cute little sprite will be announced shortly. If you would like to receive updates, please sign up for a free newsletter!

Thanks for your interest and stay tuned!

[​IMG]

It's February and Valentine's day is approaching! To celebrate this lovely day, Luxour Academy is offering a free gift with every order over $10.00 USD before shipping for the entire month of February!

We are also offering a very SPECIAL DISCOUNT starting February 6th, 2010 and will end on March 1st, 2010! The discount will be applied automatically at the very last checkout page.

*Buy one item: receive 10% off your order!
      *Buy two items: receive 20% off your order!
      *Buy three or more items: receive 30% off your entire order!

*Note: This special discount is not available on doll purchases or the new Limited Edition clothing sets.

We have added the new Limited Edition Yo-SD Sized Clothing sets as well as a MSD Male set to the Shop!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Visit the shop for more details!

Thanks for reading! :aheartbea

mEda

2. New Pre-order & Limited Edition Items for MSD Boys at Luxour Academy! - Nov 18, 2009

We are very excited to introduce MSD Boy's clothing to the Highschool Collection. These pre-order items are available separately as well as sets. We also added a few Unoa/Minifee sized girls' items as well as accessories!

Lazarus Set for MSD Boys
      [​IMG]

Christopher Set for MSD Boys
      [​IMG]

Anemone Set for Unoa/Minifee sized Girls
      [​IMG]

There are also 4 pairs of One of a Kind Hand-painted jeans added to the shop. These are super limited and fit MSD boys as well as Girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope you like these new items and please check them out at our shop!!

Cheers,
      mEda

3. It's Christmas time and Luxour Academy is starting our Christmas Specials Event today and will run till December 24th, 2009.

30% OFF the following:
      Kindergarten (Lati Yellow) Wigs
      Highschool (MSD 7-8") Wigs
      Freshman (SD 8-9") Wigs
      Freshman (SD 8-9") Shoes

DOUBLE REWARD POINTS are offered on the following:
      Highschool Collection (MSD/Unoa) Clothing
      * Limited Edition Items excluded.

+ All purchases made during our Christmas Specials Event period will receive a free gift!

+ All new account registrations during our Christmas Specials Event period will automatically receive 200 Reward points to spend on your purchases right away!

Start your Christmas shopping today and take advantage of our huge savings! Click here to find out more about our Christmas Specials Event.

Thanks for reading!

mEda

4. New arrivals!!!! We have finally added a new wig size to our collection: 6-7" for Yo-SD/ LittleFée! These super cute wigs are available in 12 different styles and popular colours! Check them out here in the 6-7" Yo-SD & LittleFée Wigs section!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. We have added a few more MSD girl Pre-order items to the Highschool Collection! These funky and fun items are great for mix & matching with your doll's existing wardrobe and are also available as sets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Hi all,
      i want to share my tiny BJD.
      it's my own sculpting and my own cast too.
      yes, i'm a small BJD artist whose trying to get an impression on BJD scene :)

ok so this BUNKO sculpt by me
      I'm also done the faceups
      and my fiance done the outfit :aheartbea
      she's using genuine swarovski crystal for the details

i hope BUNKO welcomed here.

Bunko is a sprite. "keeper of the green"
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

for more pics please feel free to visit my DA
      http://dreamhighstudio.deviantart.com/

Thanks for watching :D

7. thanks,
      Charles Stephan is my best friend and a Bro to me.
      he also have been my "mentor" in BJD design.
      and this Bunko will be available trough Charles Creature Cabinet soon :)

Btw here's the body pics,
      [​IMG]

8. Love this tiny one, think I'll be saving up! When will this gorgeous doll become avaiable?

9. oh wow,
      many response yay :D

special thanks too Toydogz4

btw, bunko fullsets will be available as limited edition to only 10 worldwide.
      and it's not pre-order, but ship right away after the purchase. :)

10. that's great, just one more question. will there be naked bunko's besides the 10 full sets? or just the full sets?

11. there will be the naked one also. it's just not scheduled yet when it will be available for purchase. maybe as soon as the series finished. Bunko is a keeper of the green (woods element), there's a keeper of the red (fire element) coming pretty soon, yellow, etc. each one of it will have new headsculpt not just outfit changing :)

my schedule is to make new creation each month for this sprites series.

btw still, i can't tell for sure about the basic one will be released or not :(

12. @ musestar & Soo-chan

Bunko will be available for sale soon.
      might be 1 week or 2 weeks from now :)

it will be a limited edition of 10 dolls worldwide.
      but don't worry,
      i promised to sent each one of you in this thread a PM few days before the release
      so you guys won't miss it.

it will be available through..
      http://shop.charlescreaturecabinet.com/

it's not listed yet, so prepare for the surprise :)

13. Well I am pretty sure, why will you only release 10 if you can sell at least 50..? (don't make me scared..........I have to save before I can buy one and this way I have more time)

14. oh wow,
      many awesome responses :D

about the limited production doll. i'm so sorry for not being able to make many ammount of it. it's because of this Bunko is 100% handmade by the artist, sculpt, whole body sanding, faceup, etc i did it myself :)

while the outfit done by my fiance Linda Riswanto. she's the one has brought you CCC hammocks, cocoons, BUBU Pajamas, etc. she said this outfit is rather complicated and the material is limited too. so we can only make 10 full sets in the end.

and the most important thing is that, we want to give you new experience. buy and ship it right away, that's into the consideration too.

about the basic editions,
      i really can't tell is it possible or not. since i'll be busy on future CCC's project, and these guys i'm working on is my solo project. CCC always comes first. but in the other hands i've to see the actual sales on the limited one.

i wish each one of you good luck, and Thank you so much for welcoming Bunko this much :)

15. We have added a LIMITED EDITION SD girl Pre-order Dress Set & Handmade Jewelry to the Shop! These items are great Limited by number as well as time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget our Christmas Sales event!!! The special will run till December 24th, 2009.

30% OFF the following:
      Kindergarten (Lati Yellow) Wigs
      Highschool (MSD 7-8") Wigs
      Freshman (SD 8-9") Wigs
      Freshman (SD 8-9") Shoes

25% OFF the following:
      Anthro Clothing Collection

DOUBLE REWARD POINTS are offered on the following:
      Highschool Collection (MSD/Unoa) Clothing

Plus many more perks! Visit the shop for more details!

Thanks for reading! :aheartbea

mEda

16. We are also offering a very SPECIAL DISCOUNT starting February 6th, 2010 and will end on March 1st, 2010! The discount will be applied automatically at the very last checkout page.

*Buy one item: receive 10% off your order!
      *Buy two items: receive 20% off your order!
      *Buy three or more items: receive 30% off your entire order!

*Note: This special discount is not available on doll purchases.

17. Bunko is almost ready for sale :)
      it needs touch up and a little breath of life.
      the eyes also my handcrafted acrylic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. The mods will be discussing and voting on this new doll for topicness on DoA!

19. Hi everyone,

Luxour Academy is ecstatic to announce that we will be working with Dream High Studio (Donny Harijanto) to release their first tiny BJD! Bunko the Little Green Alchemist is the first ball jointed doll released from Dream High Studio and is 100% handmade by Donny in his studio located in Indonesia. This release will be limited to 25 worldwide and is sold as a full set including the cute little outfit (handmade by Linda R) as pictured in the PR photos. (in the first post)

The release date of this cute little sprite will be announced shortly. If you would like to receive updates, please sign up for a free newsletter!

Thanks for your interest and stay tuned!