1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. UPDATE!
      I just got this in my email:
      "Hello .
      We are going to delight you soon.
      Your Haru ride the airplane day after tomorrow.
      EMS may arrive to you before 25th May because is very fast to U.S.A. (lol, I hope they mean to Canada. ^_^;;)
      Thank you "

So, to give people an idea-... its been three weeks now since I ordered her; 2 weeks was production, it took about a week for face up... and hopefully not that long for her to arrive! squee!

2. ^_^ I got notification today that my Haru shipped, so I should hopefully be getting her next week. I'll keep you posted and take pics!

3. I'm waiting for word on if mine's been shipped too.. I purchased one for my birthday, with the Darkness face up and clothing... I'm getting excited... I have three dolls coming within a few weeks of each other... Oh, happy.

4. Arghy she is in my city, where is sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! O_O

5. Is she home yet? I'm aching to see owner pics.

6. They said they were delivering her yesterday... and nothing! TOday I went to look up the tracking and it said ( for pickup at PO with card)... but they didn't leave one! >.< I'm taking the tracking printout in about half hour to see if I can pick her up. waah.

7. She's home!!! pictures are now up here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1959025#post1959025

Much fun with Canada post, and dollndoll forgot to include her elf ears, which was one of th emain reasons I got her ARGH!!! Anyhow - arrival pics, naked pics, comparison with my DZ Linlan.

She is... gorgeous, even without her elf ears. They're easy to take in and out, magnetic face place, she poses REALLY well. Her hands and feet are.. eh, pretty basic. The rest is lovely -- but here, judge for yourself!She even has teeny teeth! :)

8. On the DollnDoll site her mouth seems to be completely closed. Yours, however, looks like her mouth might be open a bit. Is the mouth closed or open? She's just beautiful.

9. She has a partially open mouth.. she even has tiny teeth !

10. Whats her neck measurement? It doesn't say on the site.

11. Hmm.. don't know off hand, but I'll measure her when I get home. ^_^ In happy news, Dollndoll apologized profusely, and they're sending me her ears ! YAY!

12. Neck is about 8 cm around. If you're making a necklace, something that hangs to her collarbone, about 10 cm. ;)

13. Okay - notes!
      The SD kimono I had for her ( made with the measurements of an SD girl, 60 cm)
      was huge. So today I tried some of our MSD kimono on her - those fit her well! :) They could be a little wider and a bit longer (keep in mind our kimono are already pretty long, as they're made for th elong legged DZ kids) but otherwise fit fine.

Our MSD geta don't fit her, and our SD ones are HUGE on her; the intermediate size we've had along forever fits her well though, so yay! I think she might actually end up wearing more MSD sized outfits than SD though.

14. I got the elf ears from DollnDoll finally but -- well, thre grooves are totally different! Has anyone a clue about how to change them, or did they just forget to slice off the extra bumps?? >.<

15. Hi.

I have been looking for a fairy and someone gave me the link to
      dollndoll and there she is:

Haru Light and dark - wonderful girl, now who to get ?
      My original plan was to get a Narae 43, but that was before I saw Haru :love

More owners pic please ! And info on posing / standing would be nice !

16. Hi.

Congrat to getting a Haru, she looks wonderful - I have to get one myself.

How is she posing / standing ? Have you more photos please ?

17. I have some owner pics a few posts up. ;) She's actually a wonderful poser - just stands! :D Sitting is more of an issue, she tends to lean back a fair bit.. O_o

18. she is soo beautiful i love the fairy of darkness. i should win the lottery very soon :)

19. Aww I love this elf girl soo much! I can't decide if I like her as dark or as light elf more. I just had the Idea to buy a dark one and after a year or so to give her another "light" face up gg. Like she would be turning into another person haha...

20. Did you figure out how to attach the elf ears?