1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. Hi.

I can't find much info about Dreamingdoll Haru and others from there,
      if you have something to tell please do ?

Quality, posing.... please tell me.

Lisa

2. (...resurrecting old thread -_-)

Hi there. I just wanna ask about dreamingdoll girl body height.

In crobidoll site it says that the dreamingdoll girl body height with head is 60 cm, but in dreamingdoll site it says that the height with head is 58 cm. Anyone know which one is right?

And I wonder about the differences between dreamingdolls that are sold in crobidoll and in their own site. Though the body looks the same (except the height, of course), the molds they're selling are completely different. Anyone?

3. I love the new released girl MAMIE. Also wondering about the girl body. Is the body same as the one sold in crobidoll?

4. OK, the answer from dreamingdoll:
      Though I'm still not sure what they mean.

5. Looks like everyone is interested in girls
      I like Haji and Bess very much and I think I will get them home after I get Kassia from DIM. Is there any one else like those boys?

6. I'm really interested in two Elva girls, Eva and Mae, but it's so difficult to find more information about them!
      all I know for sure is that they look so adorable!.

7. They are, aren't they? I still don't get why people seem like they're ignoring these beauties...

I'm really interested in WS Sally... I love her unique face!

And for info, from Little Monica thread LM rep just confirmed that LM and Dreaming Doll use same resin! Good news for one looking hybrids ^o^

8. I agree - they are all so friggin' gorgeous! :P I really want to see owner pics of Molly, Mae and Sally - it's killing me!^^

9. I really wanna see owner pics soooo badly too....

I think they're absolutely gorgeous and not too expensive... Wonder why??

I really want to know how the girl body poses too......

10. hmm, I'm gonna stop waiting and just go for it without owner pictures or anything...
      I'm gonna buy a Mae for myself. I already love her like that! The company seems reliable, and if their dolls use the same type of resin as LM's, then that's great.

the decision is made, now I only need to save the money :sweat which is the not so fun step.
      hopefully I'll have enough money to buy her in the next couple months.

and hopefully I'll not be the first person with owner pictures or a review to show, since two months is a long time!. But at least, sooner or later, there will be someone to post comments and pictures of an Elva Mae here on DoA. :sweat

11. finally someone who dares to take the plunge! I really want to be the first too, too bad I'm in love with nDoll Luna more so I'll get DD later... She's definitely on my buying list though!

Mae is gorgeous also!! I can't wait to see owner pics ^^

Please post box opening and spam the gallery! An in-depth review will be awesome too xD

12. Theu have revised the body, that's why there is a slight difference in height between the two bodies.
      I have the old body purchased from Crobidoll, and it looks like Luts Senior Delf girl one. It poses really well, it's the most posable body I have and details are cute. Nice hands, small feets compared to the ankles, but it's beautiful. She can wear high heeled shoes with no problems, because there is a joint that keeps the feets in a different angle.
      The new body it's more similar to Little Monica in measurements, definitely smaller. I don't have the new body, but I can tell by looking at the pictures.

13. Oh so you noticed that too ^o^ When DD released their new girl body, I thought it looked really similar with LM..... They're smaller in some measurements though, just as you said xDD

I really want to see the new girl body.....

14. Barron did a great job with these new dolls. I was fond of his scuplt since he opened Dreamingdoll, and his dolls are getting more and more beautiful. I would like to see new Elva girls, too! :) I will upload pictures of the old body as soon as possible.

15. wow, that's great feedback!
      it makes me want my own Elva girl even more.. :fangirl:

16. bumping this thread! There are photos of Kelly on flickr now, someone posted them yesterday - and she's adorable. Has anyone asked FairEmma or PandiAndi for pictures of Sally (they posted a company review)? I'm really really curious since I would want Sally (or Mae) too.....

Thinking about writing them a pm. (or if any of the two read it - PLEASE post pictures of your Sally's! I'm so anxious to see owner pics :D)

EDIT: PandiAndi did post box opening pictures:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...gan-DreamingDoll-Sally&highlight=dreamingdoll

gorgeous sculpt, I'm impressed!

17. Actually FairEmma posted these threads with pictures of her Sally :

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...e-Dreaming-Doll-Sally-cameo-by-Angelheim-Ryan

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...eaming-Doll-Elva-Line-Posing-Posability-Sally

There's even a database for Sally : http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?376541-Dreaming-Doll-Sally

Can you give the link to the flickr photos of Kelly? I really want to see her!

18. I totally didn't see these threads while I was searching today....*stupid me*

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamchan/5075410317/

here are the picture's of Kelly! And TamChan will post more (including a close-up of the face-up) soon! I'm really happy the dreamingdoll sculpts finally get more attention! I might have to order one while they still have free shipping!!!^^

19. Haha, Thanks for the PM TinyDancingDoll.

Keegan is so cute. I've only had her a couple of months, and a lot of that time was moving around.
      Anyway. Keegan is alright to pose. But the only other dolls I have to compare her to are both MSDs...
      She can stand alright, her arms pose beautifully. But she tends to bow, a lot, when trying to pose her legs. I'm thinking I need to restring her.