1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. Do you still need the measurements? I just checked, I measured 8,7cm there :)

Sally is a great sculpt, mine will be back from her face-up spa week soon ;)

2. Anyone know what the deal is with the model boy body in the parts section? It says it's sold out, but I can't even tell which category it belonged to in the first place. Was this a limited body? I love it -- it's so much like the new Loongsoul body, but not so insanely tall. Is there any chance they'll offer it again?

3. @thessalyrose: Sorry, can't help you with that...Maybe you can contact them? But don't expect a detailed reply haha. The language barrier is pretty bad but they reply quickly!

Anyway....Sally is back from getting a face-up and she is gorgeous. Thanks to Kasumi-san (CharmingDoll Aesthetics) she looks even more beautiful than she does on her promo pics. She's still nameless if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to share them! :D

[​IMG]
      Hello there, I finally have a face (up)! by tinydancingdoll, on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6099/6315079118_d7a0df8ac5_z.jpg

and the whole BJD-family as of now:
      http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6237/6315090350_4449e594b6_z.jpg

I'm in love with her, she's perfect! :fangirl:

4. tinydancingdoll : she's very pretty ! :D I love how Sally always looks like she's seriously thinking about something...

5. Thank you, that's really useful :)

6. I'm really liking the look of Molly myself. I hope they still have her in January, I can't do anything until after Christmas.

Haha, it'll be funny if I have a Dreaming Doll, a Dream of Doll, and two Dollfie Dreams.

7. Lol it's the very same for me. XD I have exactly as you said, a Dreaming Doll, a Dream of Doll, and two Dollfie Dreams right now. I have noticed that 'dream' is a pretty popular English word in the Asian world.

I hope to get Eris too when she's finally re-released!

8. Thinking about it, it's a really popular one in their own languages too. "Yume" is all over the place in Japanese, and I see "dream" up in the names of Chinese things all the time. I'd assume Korea's probably the same way.

9. Eludys : wow, your girl is gorgeous ! I love her style and the way she poses in the second picture. :fangirl:

I've also always felt that Dreaming Doll was underrated, but recently they are getting more fans thanks to their fantastic new MSD line. So I'm sure that the big girls will be noticed as well ! :)

10. Happy New Year, everyone ! :celebrate

I just wanted to share something funny... I was watching a Korean music video and I thought that one of the singers looked so much like Sally ! She is Kang Min-Kyung, one of Davichi's members. I watched many Davichi videos and never thought Min-Kyung looked like Sally, but in that particular video she does. Maybe because of her hair and make up... Here's the promo picture of the video, she's the fourth from left.

[​IMG]

The video is here, if you want to watch. It's a collaboration between Davichi and T-Ara, and it's a beautiful song !

My Sally still doesn't have a name, now I'm thinking about naming her Min-Kyung... :)

11. How about DD boy? He is Khan and I really like his side face.
      DD babies are underrated for some reason. They deserve to be more famous.
      Especially their body is really excellent.
      [​IMG]

12. Khan looks great indeed, TTYA ! :D (by the way, his outfit is awesome !)

I don't think I saw him yet on Den of Angels... :(

13. Removed..........

14. I dunno...Chloe and Naomi look pretty different to me, especially in the eyes and somewhat in the mouth.

And I just wanted to add that I LOVE your Sweet Rio, Eludys! I have never seen her before but now I am in love. Please post more pics! :)

15. I'm pretty close to buying a Khan head, he's just too beautiful! Does anyone know how Ddoll normal skin matches Souldoll normal skin?

16. Hi there! ^^ I'm new out here.
      I'm a little bit upset because Dreamingdoll boys are not as popular as other ones. I think it's unfair, because they are very beautiful indeed. I also wanted to show you some pictures of my Dreamingdoll Khan, I got him 10 days ago. He's so lovely, I can't stop looking at him every minute :(
      And I'm very sorry for my bad English ^^'
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Wow, he's really handsome ! I love his hair and his necklace. :D

18. Yes. I have Khan too.. I heard from DD artist and they are ready to add other SD size faces and renewal body. I can;t wait to see them

19. Does anyone know if the outfit cost of $80 includes everything? Been looking at Sweet rio and am trying to decide if it's worth it. :\