1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamingdoll Dicussion

Apr 24, 2007

1. chibi-kagu Lorelai is very fabulous i love her style.

does any have a sweet rio i'd love to see owner
      pictures of her.

2. ResidentJill Thanks a lot! Maybe someday I would go out to shoot her.

3. Such lovely dolls! I've enjoyed looking through the pictures. I just got a Dreamingdoll SD Mae, and her box opening is here! I'm excited to join you all. She's my DZ Yuu's, Arthur, new lady friend. I'd never heard of DDoll since I found her Marketplace listing, and now I am definitely a fan. :)

4. Sad to see that this thread has gone quiet... I hope I can help revive it!

I am really interested in dDoll, especially Kelly and Mamie. I've seen a very few Kellys around, but no Mamies. Does anyone have her?

5. Anyone else a little nervous about orders being transferred correctly over to the new site?

6. I saw one at a Dolk's store. I wasn't allowed to take pictures, but trust me when I say she's super cute in person--much more so than on the dDoll site. (IMO, her promo photos are really unflattering.)

7. *resurrecting this thread for selfish personal reasons* XD
      I wonder why no one's posting in Ddoll's SD forum anymore, considering that the MSD thread is pretty alive and kickin' it, but oh well, I'm giving it a try: Does anyone have ever seen owner pictures of the Miho sculpt? Or any other pictures apart from the promo shots? I've been searching the internet up and down, but sadly no Miho's in sight.
      I'd also love to hear opinions on the 2014 Elva Girl Body, mainly considering range of motion and posability. The body is single-jointed right? So the range of motion probably isn't too crazy... Anyway, I'd be thankful for any input :kitty2

8. Oh oops this thread has been quite inactive! ><
      Anyway I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their tanned ddoll? I'm looking to get one, but from the website, they seem much darker than what I have in mind so I'd rather see other people's pics first rather than risking it ;;

9. How sad that this thread is so inactive. I just fell in love with the Elva boys, and I would love to see owner pictures...

10. I don't see people talk about these dolls much, but they're beautiful! I just got a Khan head yesterday~

[​IMG]

11. So sad to see these dolls are so underrated!
      I got an Airin head (shes on a Withdoll SWD body) and I am so so so in love with her!

[​IMG]

12. Wow. What a nice match, and she looks gorgeous!

13. @orangetarts Wow she looks great! I also have a SWD and I love their bodies so much, but unfortunately my girls can't really body-swap since Virga is blue. :sweat Good to know that the NSs match so nicely though.

Also, the way you've styled her looks fantastic. I think that dDoll does some of their dolls a disservice in the company photos; a lot seem to have the eyes positioned rather cross-eyed, which makes them look more silly and less expressive than the sculpts really are.

#174 Kittzel, Jun 18, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    14. Thank you both for your kind words!
      The funny thing is, her head doesnt really match the body that well at all XD!
      its just not super noticible unless you're looking closely.

15. What a beautiful boy! :D I also have it doll. I love him very much. :kitty2

16. Khan is a beautiful sculpt, maybe I'll have one in the future!

17. Yes, Khan is very beautiful in life. It's good that he is basic. I wish you good luck in acquiring a boy in the future. :thumbup

18. Ok everyone wake up!!!

I just bought a Lisanne for my daughter. Any suggestions for clothing size?

19. Depends on which body you got. Jade is on the Elva16 body and SD16 clothes fit really well except for being a little tight around the bust.