1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DVIRUSSHOP Feedback

Feb 27, 2011

1. DVIRUSSHOP

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order?
      Crobidoll Nia:
      - snap button cardigan
      - turtle-neck long sleeve shirt
      - V-neck knit vest
      - beanie x2
      - socks x6

Spiritdoll Elegance Boy Body
      - turtle-neck long sleeve shirt

Rosette School Violet Wings of Tomorrow
      - 4 Season full set
      * When did you order?
      April 23, 2011
      Communication was fantastic. Their e-mails were written well in English, and they went out of their way to quickly contact me about measurements for the Rosette girl after I ordered. (She's much thinner than a regular MSD and they were extremely worried that they wouldn't get the fit right.) They also let me know right away when they sent my package.
      Very easy, through Paypal.
      The items arrived on May 14th - 18 days.
      Yes, the prices were very reasonable, and the fabrics, in particular, were beautiful.
      Yes, exactly.
      Yes, mostly. The clothes were beautiful, and I love how customizable they were.
      The people at Dvirus, being particularly concerned about the fit of the Rosette clothes, actually sent them without the inside snaps sewn on, marked the places where they thought they should be with chalk, and included a needle and thread to attach them. This was a fantastic idea. The clothes fit perfectly now, since my friend was able to place the buttons in the exact correct places.
      Some of the clothes for my Nia ended up being too long in the body, though, so I'd recommend giving them very specific sizing notes as they get used to fitting different dolls. (I have a feeling they thought he was more SD17 than SD13, since he has fat hips, big feet, etc.)
      Being a new, small company with no feedback, I had no idea what to expect, but I was definitely pleased with the results.

They very kindly included a free hooded sweatshirt for the Rosette girl, just in case things didn't fit correctly.

I let them know that the clothes for Nia were a bit big, just for future reference, but I haven't heard back yet.
      Yes, definitely. They're lovely! Although I would probably try to give them more specific SD measurements next time.
      Yes, definitely.

3. I just wanted to start this off with a quick note to say that I was so happy with Dvirusshop. They have done some very clever things with their company, offering a set 'menu' of outfits and then letting the customer customise by choosing from available fabrics. It's a fantastic idea and the quality of the workmanship is flawless. I hope they have much success and continue to grow, I know I'll be back very soon. :)

* What did you order?
      Long Vest uniform set in SDC size.
      * When did you order?
      18/05/11
      Wonderful, they let me know when my payment was received and gave me an estimate of when the outfit would be shipped out, they emailed me again with a tracking number once it was on it's way.
      Very, through Paypal.
      Shipped when they said they would, on 31/05/11.
      Absolutely. Very fine and with great attention to detail. Their prices are very affordable.
      Yes, very much so, though I chose different fabrics than the example pictures.
      Very.
      N/A
      Oh yes, I plan to.
      Yes.

4. * What did you order?
      2 x Cardigan set (one boy one girl) (Soulkid boy and TF girl)
      1 x Fall V-neck sweater set (minifee boy)
      and 1 x Spring v-neck sweater set (TF girl)

* When did you order?
      May 20th.

Communication was excellent. They were very prompt, very clear.
      I actually picked a fabric that was not enough for all 4 sets so they contacted me about it. Here is the great part, I actually picked the wrong colour for my shirt, instead of blue I picked brown and I didn't notice. I keep talking about blue and they reminded me that I did not actually picked a blue fabric. That was when I realize I made a mistake with my order. If they had not caught it I would have ended up with some weirdly colour combo. I also had communicate some of my concerns about sizing, again, they replied promptly with the suggestion of not sewing the snap in so I can sew it in the way it would fit best.

Easy.

The package shipped on June 8th. Again, there was a slight delay because of our discussion about fabrics and sizing.
      During that time Canada Post was under a strike so I didn't receive it until 30th June.

The quality is excellent and good value for what you get. The set includes a shirt, a skirt/pants with belt, socks(for girls) and a cardigan, tie and ribbon. There are so many pieces and ways to mix and match I feel that it is a much better value than a lot of the sets you'd normally get. Not to mention the worksmenship is excellent.

Yepp!

I could not be happier!!

N/A

Yes. And no. For any normal size BJDs I'd say they fit really really well. But for my Minifee boy the fit isn't that great for shirts. It has nothing to do with worksmenship but has everything to do with just everything was based on MSD size dolls so it is inevitable that the shirts would look large. However, now that I have seen their work I know for things that are not shirts it would be excellent on minifees and I will not hesitate to order from them again.

Yes. Definitely!