1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[EgoProject : MyDolls] New sculpt "Yeon" by Psyche

Mar 14, 2008

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is "Yeon", a new head sculpt created by Psyche from MyDolls (her personal BJDsite's name). She's my partner in our Ego-Project. :)

Yeon was created from the image of water lily ("Yeon" in Korean). The bright colors, beauty of nature, and the calmness of the Oriental atmosphere is Psyche's personal favorite. I assume she'll be releasing more sculpts in the concepts of Oriental flowers. ^^

I've taken Yeon with my own D.Cradle face-up and (s)he turned out quite different from Psyche's original intentions >_<;
      I'm just posting up a few to show how her/his atmosphere could change with different kinds of face-up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, the sculpt is quite gender reversible depending on your taste.

"She" is on the Volks SD9 Girl Body on the first photos (face-up done by Psyche), and
      "he" is on the Volks SD13 Boy Body on the second photos (face-up done by pookie).

Wearable Eye Sizes : 16~18mm
      Head Size : 9"
      Compatible Body : Volks SD9 Girl/Boy ~ SD13 Boy Body, and other similar bodies.

Here're the links for more photos!

http://ego-project.net/gallery/yeon_01/
      http://ego-project.net/gallery/yeon_02/
      http://ego-project.net/gallery/yeon_pk1/

And the link for her no face-up photos.

http://ego-project.net/eng/info_raw_yeon.html

Yeon is on sale right now,
      but the minor problem is that the 1st editions of Yeon is very limited in number (only 3!)
      The 2nd editions will be coming in April or May, depending on Psyche's status.

For now, Yeon's head sculpt will cost as same as the 1st Ed. Keath : $150.00 including shipping.

I'm receiving orders of the first 3 with e-mails: [email protected]

I'll update here when she's sold out!

Please e-mail me if you are interested. Thank you :)

(+)
      2008. March. 15th. 9:46 am (Korean Time)

The 1st three (no face-up pieces) are sold out! Thank you! >_<;

The 2nd editions will be almost exactly same, just fixations in the inside of the head (changing the position of the magnets, etc) and more smoothing on the overall surface, etc. Thank you very much, Psyche will be delighted :)

2. Is 2edition exactly the same as this edition?

3. The 1st three sold out! Thank you! >_<;
      The 2nd editions will be almost exactly same, just fixations in the inside of the head (changing the position of the magnets, etc) and more smoothing on the overall surface, etc. Thank you very much, Psyche will be delighted :)

4. So the second edition will be three heads also? They are very beautiful.

5. I cant wait for your second edition to be released:) Will they come with a complementary wig as well? (like with Heath?):chibi

6. is there further information about the second release? a date or something?

7. Any new information about the second release of these? I know Ego-Project has been a bit overwhelmed by the Keath orders, but they're apparently shipping now, so...

8. Yeon 2nd edition is on pre-order now(from June 28th until July5th)!
      For now, Yeon's head sculpt will cost : $180.00 including default fur-wig and shipping.

Pleast Visit us to see more informations!

Thank you

9. Is it not possible to order faceup?

10. do you think a bobobie body would work?

11. I'm sorry. I don't know what is bobobie body. Yeon is well matching with Volks' 13SD ans 9SD body and Luts' Delf body.

12. You can order faceup also^^.