1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elf Doll in the USA (new stockist)

Jan 3, 2005

1. Hello all, I am the new USA stockist for Elf Doll. My first order goes in this week.

Right now I have the dolls up, and will be adding wigs, head caps, shoes, fashions, etc., as soon as Elf Doll gives me items and pricing.

I will also have shoes for Pocket Fairies and LOTS more coming for BJDs in 2005!

Thank you and let me know your wishes!!

Davona

www.shop4dollsandbears.com

PS I am in no way affiliated with Dolly Paradise, in fact she owes me $200!

2. Erm, I don't really think it was necessary to bring up your personal affairs with Dolly Paradise.
      But hopefully ElfDoll wll get their stuff straight...I haven't heard many good things about their service lately.

Good luck!

~Megan

3. ELFDOLL.COM THE MAKERS OF ELFDOLL ARE INNOCENT! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ELFDOLL AND US BUYERS WERE SCAMMED BY LISA AGUILERA OF DOLLYPARADISE.COM AND EAGLELETTE.COM. BEWARE OF LISA AGUILERA! SHE IS A CON-ARTIST TAKING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS POCKETING BUYER'S $$$ FOR HERSELF! ELFDOLL IS NOT AFFILIATED, NOR DOING BUSINESS WITH LISA (DOLLYPARADISE) ANY LONGER.

4. Yes, Elf Doll has definitely unjustly been given a bad rap. I hope that everyone understands Elf Doll is completely innocent.

I'm sorry I didn't log in to post; I guess I was just so excited about becoming a new stockist for them that I forgot to!

I will be carrying the full line and accessories. I'm putting my first order in on Friday and will take REAL pictures of the dolls as soon as they arrive.

I'm also hoping they grant my request for a Valentine's Day special!

I will keep you posted as I know more.

Please let me know if I can help or if you have questions.

Thank you!
      Davona

www.shop4dollsandbears.com

5. Great news to have access to these dolls in the US. However, I had very good service from eLuts and my Elf doll Adel is even lovelier in person. The camera can't capture the detail on that little face...or ears. or toes and feet. (Yes, pictures soon.)

Davona, wigs or wigs attached to the head plate would be great. I knit new hair. And clothes. Very small to sew for! Shoes...leather.

Carol M in CA
      keeper of :
      SD Kira with sleeping head Petite Ai Uriel
      SD Licht Petite Ai Gabriel
      MSD Sundy Elf Doll Adel (Leda)
      MSD Sensia (Fairi Lou)
      MSD Sakura (Kat, deceased)
      waiting PF Mini Mai and Yoko and Dollshe Sabudia and large credit card bill! :roll:

6. Would like to see your pictures, definitely!

I will have all dolls on hand soon so I can photograph them in detail.

I'm also offering FREE Shipping on Elf Dolls in the USA!

7. Oops the post above was me; forgot to log in again...

8. Perhaps you can tell me so I don't have to post a topic...

Exactly how does the wig situation work? Can you use normal wigs? Whats with the "plate" thing??? Also, can you change their eyes?

Ugh, I feel like a newbie again :|

9. I can answer that because I have one (and 1 on the way)
      the hair is glued onto the tiny head cap on top of the head , which in turn is held on by the elastic the doll is strung with (rather like the CH and Luts )
      to change the hair you can buy repacement caps , which are relitively inexpensive , or you can buy a bald plate, so you can put your own wigs ,(ie glueing on hair etc ) or boa wigs on
      there is a great tutorial on Elf dolls Korean site
      its all pictures but you can see how ]they make the hair and string them
      this is a picture of my Luthien , new Masterpeice eyes and a Boa wig
      I elasticated the rim of the fur wig , to help it stop on
      they have such tiny tiny heads :grin:

I have never seen "wigs " like the normal wigs tiny enough for Elf
      [​IMG]

10. I had a wig that was too small for the Elfdoll! There are very small wigs at doll shows, and probably online, suited for small porcelain dolls. The styles may not be very interesting, though....Carol M

11. Can you use Dollfie Plus wigs? Or ones for pocket fairy?

12. No Elf Doll heads are much smaller :daisy
      I have a Pocket Fairy so I know there is no way PF wigs fit :daisy

13. Woah---so can you by any chance post a picture of your Elf next to your PF?

Do PF wear dollfie plus wigs??? :?

14. sure I will do it tommorow , Im just off to bed now , in cold wet and windy UK
      in fact VERY windy

15. Ohhhh, but I'm in snowy windy Chicago...want to trade cities?

16. Do you know if/when there will be a male elfdoll?

17. Well, in my chat with Do-kyung from Elf Doll early, early this morning, she told me new dolls are coming soon (I will post pictures as soon as I get them), and I requested that they offer a boy, so I wouldn't be surprised if a boy will be introduced soon!

18. Dangit, I thought I was logged in. For some reason I'm not getting logged in automatically.

Anyway, I have been updating my site with Elf Dolls, wigs, fashions, and feet tonight. If there is something you need that you don't see on the site, let me know; I'm sure I can get it for you.

Thanks!
      Davona

19. hopeing for an Elf boy too
      did you ever see pictures of RainMans Adonis OMG , he is just beautiful
      Luthien fell in love

TinyRed Robot ...your comparison shots , PocketFairy and Elf
      how is Chicargo this morning ...Uk storm warnings , floods and COLD !
      (but sunny were I am :o )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]