1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Dolls Feedback

Sep 1, 2012

1. Please leave feedback for Enchanted Dolls here.
      Thank you very much.

COMPANY NAME

www.e-d.co.kr

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order? 3 pair of 16mm eyes
      * When did you order? Early October 2012
      * How was the communication? Adequate--it was through a Q&A board. I did have a question and it was answered promptly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy via Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? What I was buying was in stock and they shipped within a few days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very high quality. Price was a little cheaper than the group orders I'd been on for ED eyes because of a sale (which included free shipping).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Similar but not quite the same--the standard ED eye pictures tend to be a bit darker than the actual product.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, especially for the speed of the in-stock and the low shipping price.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I have in the past.

3. * What did you order? 2 pairs of 14mm eyes.
      * When did you order? Late January
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! I communicated via e-mail, and they always got back to me within 1-2 busines days! :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal - very quick and easy. They actually made a mistake in the amount they charged me, but quickly sent me the correct invoice when I told them about it.
      * How long did it take to ship? Early March (in a situation where it's difficult to know when my parcels arrive exactly).
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes~!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They do! One pair of eyes was a custom order so there were no sales pictures to compare with though.:lol:
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I will once I finish saving up more money.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the eyes are still in good condition, I would.

4. I saw there's a feedback forum for EDE as a company itself, but they have a couple dealers and I didn't see any review threads for the services of those dealers.

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

I've ordered twice so far. And bare in mind with both of these EDE estimates a 3 week wait time. Originally EDE USA also extended this three week wait time but after my first order, they extended their policy to say up to 4 weeks.

* What did you order?
      My first order had been Pair 1: Milky Eyes, 14 mm, #9 iris, narrow size iris, pupil regular size, pupil color black Pair 2: Sweety Eyes (not the pearl sweety), 14 mm, #9 iris, regular iris size, pupil regular size, pupil color red.
      * When did you order?
      March 24 2017, shipped on May 9 2017.
      When I went to place the order, I got a response right away and a listing immediately. When I asked questions on the status since it was so far past the estimated deadline (3 weeks), it took quite a while to get a reply. I eventually filed a claim with Etsy which finally got a reply.
      Easy, it's Etsy, it's very straight forward.
      See above. About 6.5 weeks
      Arrived exactly as it should.
      Communication was not the best. Because of all of this though the dealer did have EDE sent my order directly from their country via EMS instead of having it shipped to the dealer and then to me. I was also given a discount coupon to use on my next order.
      I did because I had a coupon. I love the company itself, I don't know if I'd return to this particular dealer when I know there's at least one other USA dealer who I haven't heard has this degree of time delays with the product.

Order two.

* What did you order?
      1. Milky #20, size 18mm, narrow iris, high dome
      2. Milky #62, size 14mm, reg iris
      3. Milky #41, size 14mm, reg iris
      * When did you order?
      August 15, 2017. Shipped Oct 13 2017, arrived Oct 19, 2017
      Yet again, fast reply when requesting a customer order but no communication when the order was going to be so far past the estimated delivery date. Yet again.
      Etsy, so easy.
      About 9 weeks.
      No.
      This time around, nothing was offered, despite being even further past when it should have shipped than my last order.
      Company? Yes. Dealer? No. This company has other dealers in the US and they do not have this lapse of communication and they do not take nearly as long to receive orders. It's just not worth it anymore when there are other options out there for this same company.