Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 14

May 7, 2019

1. They're so cute together! I've always got difficulties taking pictures of people or mostly dolls with opposite spectrum skin tones. I've been learning a lot of techniques, but I don't have a real camera. however, I'm planning out a photo studio corner so I can start taking some nicer pictures, I hope, some day!

Sorry, I wrote this yesterday and forgot to hit post

2. hey @IngieBee - I just snapped that one with my cell phone. some incidental light from a window, a white card propped up to bring out details
      for Scarlett. I just let the light blow Hugh away a bit. makes him look ethereal. ;) photo studio corner is a great idea. gives you control over results.
      Hugh should have a bit of shading from his light source. it's fun.

Hi @TatsuKitty - he doesn't even have his body blushed.:ablink: but, yeah. swim shorts. (he's now in jeans. pants are a challenge.)

3. That's a good point, you can use the differences to create an interesting effect instead of trying to fight it, I've just learned something :D @petiteballerine

4. Hello! Here's a picture of my vamp cynge named chamomile. She also fancies herself a witch. :XD:
      [​IMG]

5. OMG! She's adorable! I love her entire esthetic! :love:D:love

6. aww, thank you so much! that's so sweet of you! :whee::D
      she's my favorite girl (don't tell the others lol)

7. Indeed, she's just adorable, and I love her outfit! Her hair, faceup, everything is perfect :D

8. thank you so much! I really appreciate it :whee:

9. London finally has a faceup and is fresh from the spa! Here's my Shushu!

[​IMG]
      London by CorpseDollyxx, on Flickr

10. I'm on my phone, so all I can post is a link, but my Shushu deserves better others and a nice photoshoot. But this late-night photo is the best I have :(

But it's another Shushu if anyone is interested :)

11. Thank y’all! I actually have another Shushu but it’s technically my fiancé’s since it’s his character. And he doesn’t have a faceup or anything planned for her but she is a redhead with green eyes named Laken ‍♀️

12. Oh, he needs to get on it! LOL

13. @xxSugarxPopzxx Aww she's so cute!! I have been way behind in hobby stuff because a lot of drastic things have happened in my life, but I thought I'd pop in here. I'm glad I did!

14. Awww.
      Сhocollate and milk @)@

15. Sup guys, any whispers on the wind of the next tan release? I'm looking to scoop up some magnetic ankle adapters and feet(both high heel and flat) in tan. I know they're more prone to do one every other season or so, but I'm not exactly a fairyland buff here.

16. Hi! This must have been asked many, many times already. Does anyone have recommendations for best resin match for a feeple60 lunnula head in natural skin? I've been told LUTS is a close one although a slightly paler. Thanks in advance! :)