1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland LittleFee Discussion Thread - Part 33

Nov 26, 2018

1. @txchiclady Aw! So adorable! I love her black and white outfit!
      I bring a photo of Robin. :whee:
      [​IMG]Robin

2. She is adorable!!

3. This sweet girl was a trade that arrived a few days ago. I love how she looks like a little kid.

(Forgive me, Flickr is being a pain!)

Pipi

4. Very pretty girls...you don't see Madeline much, and I almost never see girl Pipis.

5. Hey, does anyone have photos of their Littlefee in Luts or Iplehouse brand outfits? Their clothes are so cute, and I wonder how they fit on Littlefee. Thanks!

#225 Melly123, Jul 18, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    6. Hi I’m new to the hobby and I am in love with littlefee Reni...was going to see if anyone had pictures they wanted to share? And if anyone knows of a good faceup artist for when I do order one?
      Mallory :)

7. I used to have one. It is such a cute sculpt!
      [​IMG]

8. A new pic of my Lishe with her sleeping faceplate...…………….I think the pets are feeling a bit neglected...……..
      [​IMG]Some Attention Please by wizgerg3, on Flickr

9. Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I want to order one from Fairyland but I wish I knew what the company faceup looks like. I am going back and forth on ordering her with a faceup or getting someone to do one.
      She is super cute though, thank you for the picture. Those cute little teeth are so precious! ☺️ Love the little scene too!

What a cutie! Her eyes are so darling! Love her outfit too!

#230 Mallory Patterson, Jul 29, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    10. redmaiko,
      Very beautiful! Such funny eyes! I also want one of them, but not on sale and I can’t find it from hand yet))
      And also - very beautiful clothes! Is this a jacket? Overalls?

I finally got LittleFee. It turned out that they settled in pairs)) Ante appeared first. This is a purchase from my friend. Beautiful, but too cold makeup for me. What do you think? Such an ice girl. I sent her to the artist for a new make-up, I'm waiting now, I miss her ...

Now I can join your topic))
      Lada (LittleFee Ante Elf)
      [​IMG]

11. @Master JuliaS Oh, she is cute! I can see why you want to change her make-up if you aren’t going to make her into an ice princess. But she is adorable.

12. brightberry,
      Thank you very much! She is beautiful, that's why I bought her. And I immediately wanted to warm this girl)) I bought a wig and eyes. I'm waiting now)) While waiting for another LittleFee bought)) Then she will go after her girlfriend for a new make-up))
      ihnasarima,
      Thank you!) This doll is the first BJD 1: 6 format I have. So this is my first shoe of this size. Very convenient for me)) I want to do more))

13. A small miracle came to me))
      Leah
      [​IMG]

14. Your girl is so cute @Master JuliaS! You always have such great furniture too.

Playing around learning Adobe Lightroom, so here's a pic of Gavin trying to egg Connor into a rematch XD

[​IMG]

15. Just a quick question to confirm this: FL has never released a non-faceplated scuplt on the LTF line, right?

16. Do you mean have they ever released just bodies? Nope.

17. @clochette No, I mean heads. With normal headcaps.