Fairyland LittleFee Discussion Thread - Part 33

Nov 26, 2018

1. I think reinventing is the way to go. I've lost love, sent off for a face-up, new outfit and boom, there it is again!

On a different subject. Does anyone know if the Living Deal doll clothes fit Littlefee? They're making the twins from the Shining and OMG I want that as a costume for my Littlefee sister dolls that hold hands.

2. You are in luck, I'm going to my mums tomorrow where my livingdead dolls are being stored :) I'll bring some clothes back with me and get some pictures for you tomorrow night if you wish? :)

And as for reinventing my dolls I think it might help too :) I'm considering being rid of my shiwoo elf faceplate thou... and just using my chiwoos sleeping faceplate on the other body... will make them more twin like ^^ But I'm still thinking about things :)

3. Wow she is absolutely beautiful! I just love her smile! She sooooo reminds me of Matilda In this picture! She is really darling

4. That would be wonderful, thank you!

You know, I always thought I loved the more natural face-ups, but when I did something different, like black lips on my Littlefee Soso, I adore it. Funny how they change how you think. All of my kids have their own personalities and styles. They make me so happy!

5. Hey everyone! Life has been so hectic for me I've barely had time for my dolls. I'm glad they don't actually complain about the neglect, though sometimes I *swear* I can hear Joren whining to me about not being spoiled enough lately, lol. :sweat I've fallen in love with my new phone though, since it takes such great pictures (at least in my opinion). I just wish I had more space, because it feels like I'm taking the same pictures over and over again! Anyway, Joren says HI and wants you all to have a great day. <3

[​IMG]

6. I love her dress!

7. Life has been a bit pants this past few years but I've finally finished the faceup for my Littlefee Rendia. Her eyes are by CandyKitten and her wig is by natrume, both on Etsy. I also got her dress on Etsy as well, trying to remember who made it.

[​IMG]Littlefee Rendia by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

#267 Blodeuwedd, Sep 9, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    8. Wow, gorgeous

9. Yes they do perfectly! My friend was a huge collector! Half her little fees are in ldd clothing

10. Thank you so much! That helps me make plans!

11. Does anyone else have a doll that always has -that-one-hair- sticking up in every picture? As much as I try to smooth it down, the flyaway makes me giggle looking back - it always manages to catch the light.

[​IMG]
      324/365 Looking Up
      by Trillian, on Flickr

12. Thanks Mallory. I like dolls that smile, they make me feel happy when I look at them. AND if they have teeth showing, I'm over the moon! :hug:

13. My happiness is back with makeup!
      LittleFee Leah. My Nika))
      Love-love-love her!
      [​IMG]

14. I love how cute and 'childlike' the littlefee can be!

15. I just love watching these threads :3 I'll try bringing a photo of my little ones soon. The only one I have on my phone right now is a naked line-up of my Littlefees and I don't think anyone is waiting to see those, haha~

I am looking for Littlefee Flora, does anyone have photos of her? Bonus points if it's a custom face-up. She interests me but on every photo I found it seems like her head is a bazillion times smaller than other Littlefee.

16. Hello everyone:) I too have been on doll hiatus for quite a long time, I used to lurk in the Littlefee threads and post a picture once in a long while. I still have my little ones though and still love them dearly:). Last weekend I was digging through my box of doll stuff that had been sitting untouched for literal years, looking for a wig, but instead I found this outfit I still had. I stuck my little Sebby in it and I LOVE how it looks on him (yes, him, he rocks skirts and frills though, obviously)! He seems to be practicing his demonic beckoning skills now that I let him out of the doll cabinet and back into the world:P . He's a vampire Chiwoo with the large event wings from 2012 or so and Leeke horns.

[​IMG]lil demon boy by jefvonk, on Flickr

17. eilidh has hair that always sticks up in the back no matter what i do, i mostly just embrace it as part of her.
      [​IMG]rocket pillow by onebluestocking, on Flickr

18. [​IMG]
      eilidh has been busy growing some very unusual pumpkins this year. here is the first of her harvest.

19. That is a very unusual and beautiful pumpkin!