Fairyland MiniFee MNF discussion part 64

Mar 26, 2019

1. Any time you're ordering parts, whether it be hands or feet, there's always the risk it's not going to perfectly match the body you're putting them with. FL has pretty good consistency as far as resin color goes, however, all dolls yellow with age, so the older the body, the more difference there will be in color compared to newer parts. Body blushing can help mitigate that, though, and with the heeled feet, at least they'll generally be in shoes so chances are you wouldn't see it much anyways.

2. @CAKE TIME Tonocha331 on Instagram is making Minifee Ballet feet. They are so cute.
      Here is her website:
      http://www.tonochabjd.com/

@Hakari-chan thank you for an answer. I am going to blush the feet to match my body as it is couple years old so I am hoping the match is close enough that it isnt super noticable

3. Elysa arrived home today.

[​IMG]

4. I had not heard of these, but had seen photos floating around without a source. Thank you for pointing out the maker, because these are lovely!

5. Thank you!

6. Jackie is my little cosplayer:lol:
      Of course, she needs a completely different make-up for this wig... But I like so much how it fits so I decided why not? Ginger girls like cosplay too:3nodding:
      [​IMG]

7. I adore this wig! You made a great work! :D

8. I just found the maker recently. I have looking for her for while. Lol. I ordered a pair, I can't to see them.

9. I've never posted a picture of my Minifee boy here before and since I just finally finished his wig and took some pictures I'm obsessed with, I'll share him now!
      [​IMG]
      His name is Bishop Blue, but he goes by his last name. I've always adored the mir/Mika sculpt so I'm so excited to finally have him all ready for pictures! :lol:

10. My Celine's default from 2013 had that shimmery effect but my Mio from 2014 does not. I don't know if they have gone back or not. Honestly your best bet is to look closely at the head you want and find their default face up because I don't think they ever change the default face up after the fact.

11. He's awesome!!! Love his style:cool:

12. My Celine from earlier this year doesn't have the shimmery effect - she's quite matte. I wonder if it might have been a particular batch of sealant?

13. It's been almost a year since my wreck (as I like to call it, my death day and second birthday) and I finally have Keely a new body since hers was smashed in the wreck and she has a new faceup as well. I'm so happy to finally have my derpy little girl back.

[​IMG]
      Keely
      by CorpseDollyxx, on Flickr

14. @xxSugarxPopzxx she's so pretty! I'm glad you were able to make Keely whole and especially glad that you're here to share her!

Hello again! I'm looking for pics of Mirka with Alicia still, but I also want to see him with mio too. If anyone has these dolls and can take a quick comparison photo I'd be very grateful! Thank you!!

15. Finally I can join this thread! I got one of my grails, a Minifee Mika! I never thought I'd be able to get one but here he is! My sad little android phone can't post pictures quite yet but hes blank and nakey anyway lol. By the way, does anybody know of a shop that has the minifee moe boy body as a model? I have a specific look in mind and the measurements need to be perfect :3nodding: