Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 27

May 24, 2017

1. Thank you Nancy! ❤️

2. Has anyone tried 8mm eyes in pukifee Rin? Or even 10mm?

3. @stelladolls My Rin wears 10mm. :) I do not think 8mm would be big enough.

4. @Redfaery do you have a nice clear picture of her eyes?

5. I've used 8mm Brilliant Glass eyes in more than one of my PKFs. I like the extra white showing. This is Zephyr with 8mm.
      [​IMG]Zephyr by Beth Simmons, on Flickr

6. I love the look of the 8mm. I have a rin coming and I bought her some 8mm but now I am sure that it’s perfect for her. Thanks @LadyMadrigal !

7. She is adorable, and I love her little dress.

8. [​IMG]
      My little Ante wanted to pop by and say hi

9. What an adorable girl and dress!

10. Thank you so much

11. Does anyone here use 12mm Mako eyes in their pukifee? I found a pair of eyes from that company that I love but I'm not sure if they'll fit?

What are everyone's favorite eye companies for their pukifee? Thanks:)

12. My Jude arrived today. I was getting a little frustrated trying to figure out who Jude was. We landed on this, but I'm still not sure. Went back and forth boy, girl, gender fluid clothes...blonde/red/brown hair, blue/green/grey....then I stole these eyes from another doll and put this discounted wig that I had laying around on her and trimmed it. We will see how long Jude lasts. I think the color of the eyebrows is throwing me off a bit, so I might have to try and darken them.

[​IMG]Fairyland Pukifee Jude by Andrea, on Flickr

13. Such a sweet face. I'm sure you will come up with the perfect combo. Let's see her as a he to help.

14. Thank you! I hope so! We did a little photo shoot. Didn't really help me.
      [​IMG]Pukifee Jude Boy or Girl? by Andrea, on Flickr

15. I really like the curly wig!

16. You got your Jude??? Congratulations!!! She's even sweeter in owner photos.

Did you order just Jude or the fullset?

17. Andrea,
      I like the straight wigs but, with that in mind, hard to determine if should be a boy or girl. I have a littlefee that's a tomboy. Maybe that would help.

18. I prefer the straight wigs. That said, I like little Jude as both girl and boy.

19. Thank you! I bought it on a whim when I was buying something else because it was so discounted.

Thank you! I just bought a basic Jude.

Yes, I was thinking maybe a tomboy.

I still can't decide. I just ordered a short bob, will see if that helps me decide.

20. I have to admit I am super jealous, I ordered a full set Jude and it has yet to arrive! I absolutely love yours. Personally I find the sculpt more feminine, but either way really looks great!
      Please spam more Jude pictures. I am dying waiting for mine.

Tags: