Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 27

May 24, 2017

1. The bottom right corner wig looks precious to me.

2. I love that dolls are so easily gender fluid. If it doesn't cause anxiety, maybe keep them fluid or flux? ❤️ They look cute in all those clothes and wigs! ☺️✨
      Congrats on your great doll!

3. I was surprised at how fast she arrived! I hope your Jude arrives soon!

Thank you! I really like the color of that one.

Thank you! Yes, I think I will keep my options open, but for now I've gone with girl and named her Tallulah, Lulu for short. :)

Pukifee Jude

4. Your Jude is adorable, still waiting on my tan Jude & 2 others to arrive so seeing pictures of the sculpt makes me so excited to receive mine, I love the curly wig on them!

5. Hi guys! My first pukifee just came in. She's a Mio and I'm in love :D But, what eye size does she wear? Thanks!

6. 8mm-10mm will work, depending on how much white you want showing. I like a little more white because it keeps the eyes from turning into black holes in photos.

7. Thank you!

8. Congratulations on your first pukifee rachxoxo.

9. I went to look for clothes for another incoming doll and ended up with a set of Sylvanian family bunnies. I figured the smaller bunnies' clothes would fit the new doll, and that the bigger ones would fit Sibyl. 3/4 of the outfits fit Sibyl, though! Not perfectly, but better than I expected for sure. I bought it for the dresses, but I actually really, really like the "dad"'s outfit on her!

[​IMG]

10. Little Jude arrived on Monday-such a sweet little face! [​IMG]PukiFee Jude by Rosanne, on Flickr

11. Congratulations! He looks lovely! Will you keep him as a boy?

12. Congrats @sweetiemom! He's adorable, and the outfit works as well for a girl as a boy.

13. Squeee, how cute! I just paid off my Jude. Mine will be a girl though ;)

14. Jude is here! I absolutely adore her!

[​IMG]

15. I just love her teeth. How did I miss her?

16. Absolutely adorable!! Congratulations on this sweetie.
      They look cute in peachy resin too~~~ I had been curious.

17. Ohhhh, Jude as a little girl is so cute too!

18. Omgosh all the little judes! :D I'm completely done for! I have been waffling back and forth on Vanilla and Jude and now I'm really waffling...

19. They arrived during CCI, but between CCI and the beginning of school the day after, this is the first time I've been able to unbox and dress the poor dears. Too much busy!

Bailey (Jude) and Kahlua (Rosanna) finally saying hello!
      [​IMG]
      Jude and Roseanna
      by clochette62, on Flickr

20. Sooo cute! I can't wait for my Roseanna now. ❤️ Beautiful photo, and lovely tan resin!

Tags: