Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 27

May 24, 2017

1. Congratulations! They are adorable!
      I like their names.

Congratulations ohbumblebee! She looks so beautiful!
      When Fairyland released Jude and Rosanna I was so sure my Jude is going to be a boy. I'm not so sure anymore...

2. I just got mine 10 minutes ago!
      [​IMG]

3. She is so sweet, Martoola! Did she come with those eyes? They are just perfect for her cute tan face.

4. Aww thx!! I was very impressed when I saw the color of her eyes, because I have never seen one in Fairyland. They have a delicate blue border, which perfectly highlights the light blue reflexes in her makeup. They are perfect for her!

5. Martoola,
      She is a beauty! Amazing! And the outfit is so tender)) Does she roller skate?

We are visiting again, my summer Faina))
      [​IMG]

6. Wow Rosanna looks sooo pretty in tan skin. Has anyone got her in normal skin?

7. My Jude arrived Monday- such a cute face but thinner than I'd imagined so it's taking time getting used to her IRL Somehow the photos I've seen make her/his face look wider. Anyway, here she is.
      [​IMG]New PKF by Ban, on Flickr

8. Molly has two new friends. Daisy (Flora) and Lulu (Jude).
      [​IMG]

#788 juliepinetree, Aug 10, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    9. OMG three tiny toothy peg smiles and two wonderfully cute pouts . . . I love them all! I had resisted these two for so long and totally convinced myself I did NOT need another PukiFee. Now, after viewing these, I'm thinking I made a HUGE stuff up!!

10. jude jude jude jude jude jude jude jude jude

11. Ahh seeing all these dollies is making me so excited :love
      Jude is definitely my new favourite sculpt, still impatiently waiting on mines arrival

Tags: