1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 27

May 24, 2017

1. Congratulations! They are adorable!
      I like their names.

Congratulations ohbumblebee! She looks so beautiful!
      When Fairyland released Jude and Rosanna I was so sure my Jude is going to be a boy. I'm not so sure anymore...

2. I just got mine 10 minutes ago!
      [​IMG]

3. She is so sweet, Martoola! Did she come with those eyes? They are just perfect for her cute tan face.

4. Aww thx!! I was very impressed when I saw the color of her eyes, because I have never seen one in Fairyland. They have a delicate blue border, which perfectly highlights the light blue reflexes in her makeup. They are perfect for her!

5. Martoola,
      She is a beauty! Amazing! And the outfit is so tender)) Does she roller skate?

We are visiting again, my summer Faina))
      [​IMG]

6. Wow Rosanna looks sooo pretty in tan skin. Has anyone got her in normal skin?

7. My Jude arrived Monday- such a cute face but thinner than I'd imagined so it's taking time getting used to her IRL Somehow the photos I've seen make her/his face look wider. Anyway, here she is.
      [​IMG]New PKF by Ban, on Flickr

8. Molly has two new friends. Daisy (Flora) and Lulu (Jude).
      Pukifee Girls

#788 juliepinetree, Aug 10, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    9. OMG three tiny toothy peg smiles and two wonderfully cute pouts . . . I love them all! I had resisted these two for so long and totally convinced myself I did NOT need another PukiFee. Now, after viewing these, I'm thinking I made a HUGE stuff up!!

10. jude jude jude jude jude jude jude jude jude

11. Ahh seeing all these dollies is making me so excited :love
      Jude is definitely my new favourite sculpt, still impatiently waiting on mines arrival

12. Just saw this now-I am not sure if he will stay a boy or become a girl, I keep going back and forth . I think I will wait until Rosanna gets here and see how they are together.

#793 sweetiemom, Aug 19, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    13. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Here's my pretty Honeytree! I really need to take some more pictures of her with her newer faceup~

14. Honeytree is so sweet, and I love her wig

15. Thanks, it's from tashkasbears on etsy!

16. Honeytree is a cutie :3nodding:

[​IMG]
      My first Pukifee arrived!
      It's one of my tan Jude's, her name is Chantilly Cinnamon ❤️

17. Thank you! She was my first ever doll!
      I love your Chantilly! You can get addicted to Pukifee I swear~ I love your Chantilly's faceup and her wig looks so thick and soft~

18. Are you trying to tell me something???? LOL!

[​IMG]

Truffles is about to make a phone call. :)

#799 Xanadu Dolls, Aug 23, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    19. I mean........Truffles obviously needs a twin......!

Tags: