Fairyland PukiPuki Discussion Part 23

Jun 11, 2016

1. That's adorable! A fluffy pale pink sweater is perfect for her!

2. Thank you so much!! I need to find a leggings pattern for her I think.

3. @ihnasarima Ruthie has every right to show off. She is absolutely gorgeous in that new dress.

@HananatheBanana Ok I adore that sweater! It's making me wonder about getting my own needles out. Good luck finding a leggings pattern.

4. @Barmy Bunny , one of these days I'm going to make a collection of Goofy Ruthie pics. It's gonna be BIG.

5. Do it @ihnasarima ! We need to see all the Ruthie pics!

I haven't done much with my two lately. I have a dress kit for my Lilith I have yet to put together. She has a Fairyland wig that doesn't fit right, and I'm trying to find her a better one. Monique and DDE have something that would work but not in the right color. Why is a girl's wig without bangs in dark brown or black so hard to find? I think the next girl will have neon hair, just because there are more choices.

#565 Leo Pheonix, Dec 2, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    6. @ihnasarima I second @Leo Pheonix We could all do with more goofy Ruthie pics. It's one of hte things I love about my pong. Such happy faces make you smile.

7. Hoooboy. Easiest way is to send you to the doll insta and say ignore the other kids. I can't filter it to just Ruthie. @ruthiedeankitaco

eta: (I'll build a gallery here when I figure out how to get pics from insta to load here. Using flickr is so many steps...)

8. [​IMG]Lola wanted to dress up today! by Hannah, on Flickr

Just to encourage the sharing of spam on this thread, here's little Lola in a fireman's helmet! I attempted to knit her a Christmas sweater and it failed but that's OK :lol:

9. I’m in love with these tiny dolls :D

And absolutely can’t wait for FL to have them up again :eusa_pray

Yeah I came late to the fandom and only have 2

would buy several as soon as I get the chance :dance

10. I don't have more than 2 yet either, but I want at least 2 more!

11. I only have one. I keep stalking the marketplace to see if any go up for sale. Not that I have the funds to get another doll :XD:

12. I have 1 and she is a handful, don't know if I could handle any more, she wanted sparkly eyes so I got her 1 pair of Oscar eyes, now she wants more...….my poor wallet:chomp:

13. I found a listing on eBay for a Dark Moon Ruby. I wasn't sure about her but then searched for other people's and omg. Such a cute mould. I'll probably resist her though seeing as I'm finding it so tough to find a face up artist in the EU to send Lola to :sweat

14. I've only got the one, but I have two very different faces so I'm desperately hunting about for a body for my girl so I can have the two and they can get up to more mischief

15. That'd be amazing! I don't see as many Pukis on the marketplace as there used to be! I can tell I've been away from the scene for a while. A lot has changed.

16. I know, I'm in the same position. Coming back, things are different. But maybe Pukis haven't been available for a while. I do know you used to be able to get just a body from Fairyland so I'm hoping when they come back I can nab one

17. Yeah that's true. Maybe they're focusing more on their other sizes of doll. These tiny dolls will always have a place in my heart!

18. I bought a couple of sewing patterns for my little one! Just wondered where people get fabric with small patterns on them? Thanks!

19. Craft stores: quilting cotton! Look at the bolt edges to see how it looks bc that's a small area. But look in the remnants bins for small amounts on sale!

Thrift stores: baby/kids clothes for tiny print. Patterned socks. Baby hats. Baby socks work v well for pukifee hats. Underwear has small patterns a lot. A pair of boys boxers made 2 SD buttondowns- 1 pj shirt and one sleeveless blouse.

Family/crafters: I have quilters in my family who save me scraps now.

20. Thanks for the advice!! I bought some bits and am now excited to see up some cute tiny clothes :D

Tags: