1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland PukiPuki Discussion Part 23

Jun 11, 2016

1. That's adorable! A fluffy pale pink sweater is perfect for her!

2. Thank you so much!! I need to find a leggings pattern for her I think.

3. @ihnasarima Ruthie has every right to show off. She is absolutely gorgeous in that new dress.

@HananatheBanana Ok I adore that sweater! It's making me wonder about getting my own needles out. Good luck finding a leggings pattern.

4. @Barmy Bunny , one of these days I'm going to make a collection of Goofy Ruthie pics. It's gonna be BIG.

5. Do it @ihnasarima ! We need to see all the Ruthie pics!

I haven't done much with my two lately. I have a dress kit for my Lilith I have yet to put together. She has a Fairyland wig that doesn't fit right, and I'm trying to find her a better one. Monique and DDE have something that would work but not in the right color. Why is a girl's wig without bangs in dark brown or black so hard to find? I think the next girl will have neon hair, just because there are more choices.

#565 Leo Pheonix, Dec 2, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    6. @ihnasarima I second @Leo Pheonix We could all do with more goofy Ruthie pics. It's one of hte things I love about my pong. Such happy faces make you smile.

7. Hoooboy. Easiest way is to send you to the doll insta and say ignore the other kids. I can't filter it to just Ruthie. @ruthiedeankitaco

eta: (I'll build a gallery here when I figure out how to get pics from insta to load here. Using flickr is so many steps...)

8. [​IMG]Lola wanted to dress up today! by Hannah, on Flickr

Just to encourage the sharing of spam on this thread, here's little Lola in a fireman's helmet! I attempted to knit her a Christmas sweater and it failed but that's OK :lol:

9. I’m in love with these tiny dolls :D

And absolutely can’t wait for FL to have them up again :eusa_pray

Yeah I came late to the fandom and only have 2

would buy several as soon as I get the chance :dance

10. I don't have more than 2 yet either, but I want at least 2 more!

11. I only have one. I keep stalking the marketplace to see if any go up for sale. Not that I have the funds to get another doll :XD:

12. I have 1 and she is a handful, don't know if I could handle any more, she wanted sparkly eyes so I got her 1 pair of Oscar eyes, now she wants more...….my poor wallet:chomp:

13. I found a listing on eBay for a Dark Moon Ruby. I wasn't sure about her but then searched for other people's and omg. Such a cute mould. I'll probably resist her though seeing as I'm finding it so tough to find a face up artist in the EU to send Lola to :sweat

14. I've only got the one, but I have two very different faces so I'm desperately hunting about for a body for my girl so I can have the two and they can get up to more mischief

15. That'd be amazing! I don't see as many Pukis on the marketplace as there used to be! I can tell I've been away from the scene for a while. A lot has changed.

16. I know, I'm in the same position. Coming back, things are different. But maybe Pukis haven't been available for a while. I do know you used to be able to get just a body from Fairyland so I'm hoping when they come back I can nab one

17. Yeah that's true. Maybe they're focusing more on their other sizes of doll. These tiny dolls will always have a place in my heart!

18. I bought a couple of sewing patterns for my little one! Just wondered where people get fabric with small patterns on them? Thanks!

19. Craft stores: quilting cotton! Look at the bolt edges to see how it looks bc that's a small area. But look in the remnants bins for small amounts on sale!

Thrift stores: baby/kids clothes for tiny print. Patterned socks. Baby hats. Baby socks work v well for pukifee hats. Underwear has small patterns a lot. A pair of boys boxers made 2 SD buttondowns- 1 pj shirt and one sleeveless blouse.

Family/crafters: I have quilters in my family who save me scraps now.

20. Thanks for the advice!! I bought some bits and am now excited to see up some cute tiny clothes :D

Tags: