1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 19

Mar 12, 2017

1. #1 Tsukasa, Mar 12, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    2. Yay, 19 is my favourite number :) Both my Realpukis are languishing at Fairyland, a NS Soso and a Tan Titi. Haven't seen a lot of pics of Titi (I fell in love with those widdle cheeks) so if anyone has the time and inclination I would love some to help me wait :)

3. Here's my Titi Trillium. She is the cutest thing!
      [​IMG]Trillium in red by Rosanne, on Flickr

4. We don't post much but we are always here enjoying all the cuteness.

Pansy welcoming the new thread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#4 desertmountainbear, Mar 12, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    5. Awww................love her with her little turtle!
      Nipper welcomes the new thread as well
      [​IMG]Sly Like a Fox by wizgerg3, on Flickr

6. SOOOO cute! That's a really nice looking wig too, lovely color :)

7. Just a quick photo of Marigold and her new dress!

[​IMG]

8. New thread party! My Aki, Morticia, wants to join in with another of her new outfits. All the realpukis here are looking so amazingly cute!:)

[​IMG]

#8 PoeticSoul, Mar 12, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    9. She looks so cute. I am so in love right now.

10. Yay, new thread spam! I love everyone's little mischief makers. Not sure if I shared this one in the last thread, but here's my Titi - Pippin.

[​IMG]
      Pippin-201701-01
      on Flickr

11. I love everyone's photos!:aheartbea My four all have new costumes but I haven't taken a photo yet. Hope to get to it tomorrow and add it to this post.

And here it is. Four wee Scots have uncovered a leprechaun's pot of gold. My goodness! Think of all the things they can buy!
      [​IMG]IMG_2794 by Lorraine, on Flickr

#11 vermont chick, Mar 13, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    12. Truly epic wig and loving his eyebrows too ;)

13. Did you get behind your ears ok, Teddy?

Here's my Titi, Poppy, newly arrived just last week. When the dust settled, I re-drew her eyebrows. :)

[​IMG]

14. Oh, I just truly love her new eyebrows! What a difference they make to her overall expression! So cute!:)

15. Thank you! I'm going to try n fix some of those dotted eyebrows next, maybe on Pano first as his is a bigger area to experiment on. :)

16. Teddy needed a little help with those ears but we managed to get the boy squeaky clean El bjd. Poppy's eye brows are perfect :aheartbea

17. Aww Poppy's eyebrows are perfect as are those cute cheery red cheeks! I'm wondering if perhaps the wall got a few scribbles? LOL

18. I don't remember my toddlers moving so fast, lol!!!

19. #20 Jonlyn, Mar 16, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 8, 2017