1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 19

Mar 12, 2017

1. @TatianaSL So... Roro knits the wonders you sell :lol:nice photo

2. :lol:Thank you)

3. What a cute photo Tatiana. I need to teach my Realpukis to knit, that way they can make their own clothes.

4. An old photo, but you can see how wonderful it is when they're so willing to help out! :) This is Ashton and his sister, Ginger.

[​IMG]

5. I’m amazed, my little guy should be here tomorrow! I’ve had domestic shipments take much longer.

We love all of your beautiful knitted things @Tatiana...no wonder those teeny tiny stitches are so perfect when they are done by sweet roro’s little fingers.

@desertmountainbear , yes, please get your little ones busy...we love your outfits too!

@El BJD , how cute to see Ashton & Ginger enjoying their work. All mine want to do is shop online!

#705 Jonlyn, Jan 24, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    6. Great photo, she is adorable and looks like a very talented knitter too.

7. Toki arrived! He’s adorable but very shy so no pictures yet. Truly however has never had a problem with being timid & loves dressing up & posing for pictures,

[​IMG]

8. @Jonlyn - Congrats on Toki's arrival. Am I right in guessing that he needs a face-up? I can't wait to see him. Truly is looking adorable, as always.

9. Thanks @vermont chick . Toki has a Fairyland face up that’s pretty cute but I prefer a little softer look so we’re waiting for a time to get together with my friend Todd as he does really sweet face ups & he knows exactly what I like. He is so talented & it fascinates me to watch how perfectly he does such tiny details.

10. If he's the one who paints all your dolls, I really like his soft and natural style.

11. @vermont chick , Todd has done Poppy, my big eyed soso, Spencer, my pukifee & this sweet little soso, Sunday. The rest of my dolls have been done by ShellO and Heliantas. They each have unique styles & I couldn’t choose a favorite as I love what each of them does!
      [​IMG]

12. @Jonlyn - Sunday is so sweet! I don't remember seeing her before.

13. Thank you @vermont chick . Little Sunday does deserve more attention. We’re having an ice storm today, freezing rain & just heard thunder! What a wild winter. Good day for doll time.

14. Flickr is a mess. Is anyone else having problems? I’ve been struggling with it for 2 days now & I’m so frustrated.

Update! Flickr & I are friends again.

#716 Jonlyn, Feb 16, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    15. So glad you got your Flickr working, Jonlyn!!

16. Thanks @El BJD. I am so technically challenged , I’m never sure if I’m doing something wrong or if there’s a problem on their end, so frustrating!