1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fashion Doll Clothes that fit Tinies Database

Jun 26, 2008

1. ok i really really feel this is needed, badly. just a one stop look since making clothes for things this small is a pain in the butt, big time.

also we can have a list of people who custom sew for spiefic tinies too, and best places to find said clothing items if need be.

a break down of the format i'm thinking.

company:
      ~ name/size (since companies sometimes have many different sized tiny bodies)
      * name of fashion doll speific doll (in side the brackets the doll brand that doll is with) /notes go in between slashes/
      *second one etc etc
      and lastly if possible next to each one a link to a picture or a thread of pictures of said type of doll in said type of clothes.

how does this sound? and if you have one to add if possible send it to me in this format via pm or post, but if it's not in that format don't worry i'll change it.

post 1: set up/ ideas / updates
      post 2: starts the information
      post 3: information continued *saved for future space*
      post 4: information continued *saved for future space*
      post 5: information continued *saved for future space*
      post 6: links / lists to/ of commisioners or producers of tiny clothes on the forums or out.

2. Starting off with what i have and what i know and have found out.

Elfdoll tinies:
      ~Lyn, Adel, Syif
      *kelly ^old style^ (Barbies little sister) /pants are more like shorts or capri's. the hard plastic shoes are a bit tight. shirts are a little wide. pants depending on where they are sitting on the doll can be wide./
      *dawn (dawn brand including friends) /shoes won't fit. some tops come up a little short./
      *Bratz Kidz outfits (getting hard to find, expecially since they have "snap on" clothing now, so be careful what you buy if you're looking) These can be tight in the chest, but will generally close.
      *Only hearts club dolls have a kelly size doll too, and the same goes for those outfits
      *Barbie tops can make great dresses and Barbie Cocktail dresses can be awesome evening gowns. You might need to adjust some of the straps (tighten them down a bit) or use strapless gowns. The sleeves will be too long if they are full length.

~ Doona / Hana 20cm dolls
      *Reily Keich are a little loose but work.
      *Bratz, regular size, can be long in the leg, but mostly fit, except that the hands may not go though some sleeves. This can be fixed by removing the hands (tied on to main stringing via fish line) then reattaching. A slight annoyance, but doable.
      *According to "The Doll Peddler" :
      This doll will wear any of the Tonner 8 inch outfits and shoes including Betsy McCall, Ann Estelle, Kickits, Elves, Martians, etc
      And I think they're correct

Wishel:

PukiPuki:

Bobobie:

*Mattel Kelly 6" version /apparently there are two different types of Kelly dolls. One is smaller than the other. The larger one -- 6" -- supposedly fits the 15cm dolls pretty well. I have to test this theory out myself, but I'll let you know when I do./

Dollzone:

Latidoll:

Pocket fairy:

Secretdoll Binu:
      ~Pearl, tanning, NS
      Tonner's Marley/Agnes Dreary/Lyra/Alice/Dorothy fit near perfect, including shoes & stockings
      link: Tonnerdoll http://www.tonnerdoll.com/
      Binu wearing Agnes Dreary
      Roxydoll Lucy
      ~tanning, NS
      Wears Tonners 8" Tiny AnnEstelle/Tiny Betsy/elves, including shoes//can be a bit wide around the waist, but very good quality

Pipos Baha: Riley Kish, Ginny, some Barbie items, Ken items, TY Kidz, Blythe dresses and tops, and I do have a CarlaBenham dress which is what Tillie usually wears.

GoD PpoPpo: Some Barbie, All Blythe, Jenny, Licca and the larger Blythe shoes fit her like the canvas sneakers and the Ixtee boots, Some RubyRed will fit if you squish (must be soft shoes)

OrientDoll So (used to own): Kelly shirts, dresses and skirts, some Bratz Kidz, random cheap Tiny dresses...she can also wear the soft Kelly shoes.

3. *saved for use in the future

4. saving room

5. saving room again for what i assume will be a growing list

6. dambuster01 ~

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=240324

I have the following small dolls and make lots of different things for them. I believe my prices are reasonable and shipping from Spain is not as expensive as people seem to imagine it is!!!

Orient Doll So
      Lati Yellow
      Lati Yellow Special
      Custom House Ange Ai
      Custom House Petite Ai
      Volks Yo SD
      Dollzone BB
      Lati Green
      Narsha by Dollmore
      Bobobie Isabella (Currently on her way here!!!)

she also makes jeans for dolls she doesn't own off measurements she says. :) (check post 8)

spampy
      mimistuff
      th1
      marsh
      carlabenham

(if you want a little add thing here pm me with it and i will copy paste or post and i will copy paste also. :).)

7. ~Bobobie 15cm dolls

*Mattel Kelly 6" version /apparently there are two different types of Kelly dolls. One is smaller than the other. The larger one -- 6" -- supposedly fits the 15cm dolls pretty well. I have to test this theory out myself, but I'll let you know when I do./

This is a good idea. I'll try to help as much as possible, but it seems the only tiny I'll have for a long time is an Elfkin. However...if I find clothes that fit her, I'll let you know. I like to help :)

Oh, and Spampy sews for quite a few tiny sizes. Check her out here on DoA. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186643

8. I sew for quite a few of the tinies and have started a 'commissions' thread on here in the Marketplace. Here is a link....

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240324

I have the following small dolls and make lots of different things for them. I believe my prices are reasonable and shipping from Spain is not as expensive as people seem to imagine it is!!!

Orient Doll So
      Lati Yellow
      Lati Yellow Special
      Custom House Ange Ai
      Custom House Petite Ai
      Volks Yo SD
      Dollzone BB
      Lati Green
      Narsha by Dollmore
      Bobobie Isabella (Currently on her way here!!!)

I have also made jeans for dolls that I don't have just using the measurements but it is hard work!!!

I hope that this helpful.

9. For Elfdoll Tiny Doona / Hana 20cm dolls:

Reily Keich are a little loose but work.

Bratz, regular size, can be long in the leg, but mostly fit, except that the hands may not go though some sleeves. This can be fixed by removing the hands (tied on to main stringing via fish line) then reattaching. A slight annoyance, but doable.

According to "The Doll Peddler" :
      This doll will wear any of the Tonner 8 inch outfits and shoes including Betsy McCall, Ann Estelle, Kickits, Elves, Martians, etc
      And I think they're correct :)

Elfdoll Tiny Specials (Orig. Moona size from Sleeping Elf and Banji also, but they're slightly larger in the chest):

Bratz Kidz outfits (getting hard to find, expecially since they have "snap on" clothing now, so be careful what you buy if you're looking) These can be tight in the chest, but will generally close.

Mattel Kelly size clothes can work quite well as crop tops, shorts, capris, etc... Of course legs and arms are much longer on the Elfdoll :)

Only hearts club dolls have a kelly size doll too, and the same goes for those outfits

Fat Fairies by Sleeping Elf

Barbie tops can make great dresses and Barbie Cocktail dresses can be awesome evening gowns. You might need to adjust some of the straps (tighten them down a bit) or use strapless gowns. The sleeves will be too long if they are full length.

I know this thread is for the generic cheaper outfits you can find, but I want to put in that buying seamstress made outfits from one of several of the seamstresses here on DoA, although more expensive, are so gorgeous and well worth the cost! Mimisstuff, CarlaBenham, th1 and Marsh, who does sexy pants and skirts! Even for tiny tinies!

I know I'm forgetting some wonderful seamstresses, but those are the ones I've gotten things from and, even so I'm on a tight budget, these outfits are so wonderful, they are more than well worth it......... Oh, SPAMPY makes stuff for just about every tiny out there as well! I can't forget her! Wonderful, just wonderful!

Sorry to go off topic, but I just feel my money ended up being better spent on the seamstresses than the factory made items, though, it can be fun to combine the two so you have options, just in case you want that bratty look vs chic well put together look. I do do both, so there is a place for everything :)

10. Secretdoll Binu:
      ~Pearl, tanning, NS
      Tonner's Marley/Agnes Dreary/Lyra/Alice/Dorothy fit near perfect, including shoes & stockings
      link: Tonnerdoll http://www.tonnerdoll.com/
      Binu wearing Agnes Dreary [​IMG]
      Roxydoll Lucy
      ~tanning, NS
      Wears Tonners 8" Tiny AnnEstelle/Tiny Betsy/elves, including shoes//can be a bit wide around the waist, but very good quality [​IMG]

11. Pipos Baha: Riley Kish, Ginny, some Barbie items, Ken items, TY Kidz, Blythe dresses and tops, and I do have a CarlaBenham dress which is what Tillie usually wears.

GoD PpoPpo: Some Barbie, All Blythe, Jenny, Licca and the larger Blythe shoes fit her like the canvas sneakers and the Ixtee boots, Some RubyRed will fit if you squish (must be soft shoes)

OrientDoll So (used to own): Kelly shirts, dresses and skirts, some Bratz Kidz, random cheap Tiny dresses...she can also wear the soft Kelly shoes.

12. thanks everyone for the help :) and commisioners are def welcome with generic copanies cutting production of items.

13. What a great idea for a thread!

A word of warning, though, on the Tiny Betsy & Tiny Ann Estelle outfits. Most do fit, but a few have smaller openings in the sleeves since Betsy's hands are smaller, so you will have to remove the hands on Hana to get them to fit.

Also, the 8" Madeline doll clothing fits Hana perfectly. In fact, it tends to look better on my Hana than the Tiny Betsy & Tiny AE clothing although I do love all the TB & AE clothes. It isn't made anymore, but you can find some great deals on them on ebay.

14. I have yet to test this but I'm told Kish Riley clothes fist perfectly on CH Bisou Ais, also, sher has had some Barbie clothes on her girl (not sure if they were originally dresses or shirts, but I'm sure she'll find this thread and enlighten us.

If Kish Riley clothes fit Baha and Bisous, it would stand to reason they can share most things.

Puki Pukis/Teeny Orientdolls can wear most Kelly (the little one) clothes/shoes/etc.
      Naripons can wear Kelly shoes.

Bambicronies (Ciao Bella) can wear some Barbie clothes (dresses) provided they're mostly full length (if you want it as a dress) and stretchy.

Again, I haven't tested this out, I've only gathered the information from this site, but I can hunt down some photos later.

15. I have a dolly blog (link in my signature) and here there are a lot of infos about pukipuki and Pocket Fairies. Also, pukipuki are the same size of felixdoll brownies, if you want to add that.

16. Bobobie 27cm dolls (March, Isabelle, Bei) can wear clothes and shoes for LeeAnn doll from Affordable Designs. http://www.leeann.ca/

17. Oh no...I'm doomed...

18. Can someone tell me if Kelly doll shoes fit Elfdolls? I have soooo many Kelly shoes!

19. yes tightly though. jellies work best. if it's the lyn catsy adel size.

20. Thank you Kurai...they do fit tightly. Oh well...I have a bigger shoe collection for Estelle than me. I'm jealous. :)