1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for abbytrysagain

Dec 12, 2007

1. Hello!

I'm still quite new with BJD with own almost all brand new BJD except for my elysia's 2nd hand domuya body.

I'm making myself a Feedback Thread so that other ppl could trust me:)

If you've done a transaction with me and are happy with it, please leave me good feedback!

If I've displeased you in some way, do pm me. I'll see if i can make it up to you before you leave anything negative here... ok?

2. Abbytrysagain bought a D-flex body from me earlier this year and the transaction went off without a hitch. :daisy

3. She bought an Unoa Sist from me ^^ She was a very prompt buyer and kept in contact with me to let me know that Sist got there in good shape. It was a very good transaction.

4. I had a great transaction with Abby! She bought a doll from me, stayed in contact and paid her layaway off extra quick. It was a pleasure dealing with her :daisy

5. I had a great transaction with Abby. She packaged carefully, shipped promptly, and worried when dolly spent the weekend in customs. Communication was great, the whole transaction was tops!

6. Abby just bought some wigs from me, it was a smooth transaction. Her communication was great and friendly. Thanks again. :)

7. Abby adopted one of my dolls, a secretdoll person04 and it was a very smooth transaction. She stayed in contact and paid her layaway off extra quick. It was a pleasure dealing with her. Thannk you very much ;).