1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Scissorhand

May 2, 2007

1. I haven't had many transactions but I'd appreciate any feedback!

Thanks so much!
    2. I just completed a smooth as silk transaction with Scissorhand. Communications were prompt and friendly; payment was lightning fast. All transactions should go this perfectly!

Trade with confidence here!

Thanks, Scissorhand!
    3. Our first transaction with Scissorhand was wonderful. Fast payment and a real sweetie. Thanks so much!
    4. Susan is GREAT to deal with, I did a faceup repair on her Camine, as well as some mani work...quick payment, great communication. She has also participated in group orders that I have run, and again--quick payment and great communication. Thanks again, Susan, you're awesome!
    5. Scissorhand is a wonderful buyer. We highly recommend her. Thanks again!
    6. I sold her a pair of MNF hands and the transaction was perfect XD

A real pleasure dealing with you, thank you!! :D
    7. Another perfect transaction with Scissorhand. Quick, quick, paymnent and hassle free. Thanks again
    8. One more perfect transaction. Always a delight to deal with. Thanks again
    9. What a darling person and such a delightful transaction! Her payment was super quick, and communication was a bunch of fun! Thanks!
    10. We agree with playdate. Scissorhand is a delight to deal with. One of our favorite buyers. A+++
    11. Another perfect transaction. She always makes us laugh! Thanks.
    12. I just ordered a Mini Fee El head and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Amazingly nice and even added in eyes so my boy wouldn't be eyeless. <33
      Thank you!
    13. I purchased a new full set LatiBlue Khan, my Artemis, from Scissorhand. She's excellent to work with! He came in perfect condition, with everything in its place and nicely packaged. :) Fast shipment! Highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you Scissorhand!
    14. Thanks again for another wondeful transaction. A+++++++buyer!
    15. A+++ all the way. Exellant communication and fast payment:) thanks, ggsdolls
    16. Positive feedback for Scissorhand :aheartbea
      She bought Volks Body from me. Very good communication, quick payment.
      Scissorhand is a great buyer :thumbup

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate you :aheartbea
      I highly recommend Scissorhand :)
    17. Scissorhand sold me a Mini Fee Chiwoo! She was very kind and held him for me, and shipped him out quickly once I had paid! Always friendly in PMs! Great to deal with. :) Thank you, Susan!
    18. I bought an El head from Scissorhand. She responded to pm's quickly and shipped immediately. The head is in perfect condition and I'm very pleased, wonderful seller! :D
    19. Sold a pair of eyes to Susan. She was extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with, communicated quickly, and paid promptly. Thank you!
    20. I bought a pair of Shiwoo Heart Hands from Scissorhands - well packaged, quick shipment, and fast friendly pms :) A pleasure to work with! Thanks again! :)