1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeback for Scissorhand

May 2, 2007

1. I haven't had many transactions but I'd appreciate any feedback!

Thanks so much!

2. I just completed a smooth as silk transaction with Scissorhand. Communications were prompt and friendly; payment was lightning fast. All transactions should go this perfectly!

Trade with confidence here!

Thanks, Scissorhand!

3. Our first transaction with Scissorhand was wonderful. Fast payment and a real sweetie. Thanks so much!

4. Susan is GREAT to deal with, I did a faceup repair on her Camine, as well as some mani work...quick payment, great communication. She has also participated in group orders that I have run, and again--quick payment and great communication. Thanks again, Susan, you're awesome!

5. Scissorhand is a wonderful buyer. We highly recommend her. Thanks again!

6. I sold her a pair of MNF hands and the transaction was perfect XD

A real pleasure dealing with you, thank you!! :D

7. Another perfect transaction with Scissorhand. Quick, quick, paymnent and hassle free. Thanks again

8. One more perfect transaction. Always a delight to deal with. Thanks again

9. What a darling person and such a delightful transaction! Her payment was super quick, and communication was a bunch of fun! Thanks!

10. We agree with playdate. Scissorhand is a delight to deal with. One of our favorite buyers. A+++

11. Another perfect transaction. She always makes us laugh! Thanks.

12. I just ordered a Mini Fee El head and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Amazingly nice and even added in eyes so my boy wouldn't be eyeless. <33
      Thank you!

13. I purchased a new full set LatiBlue Khan, my Artemis, from Scissorhand. She's excellent to work with! He came in perfect condition, with everything in its place and nicely packaged. :) Fast shipment! Highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you Scissorhand!

14. Thanks again for another wondeful transaction. A+++++++buyer!

15. A+++ all the way. Exellant communication and fast payment:) thanks, ggsdolls

16. Positive feedback for Scissorhand :aheartbea
      She bought Volks Body from me. Very good communication, quick payment.
      Scissorhand is a great buyer :thumbup

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate you :aheartbea
      I highly recommend Scissorhand :)

17. Scissorhand sold me a Mini Fee Chiwoo! She was very kind and held him for me, and shipped him out quickly once I had paid! Always friendly in PMs! Great to deal with. :) Thank you, Susan!

18. I bought an El head from Scissorhand. She responded to pm's quickly and shipped immediately. The head is in perfect condition and I'm very pleased, wonderful seller! :D

19. Sold a pair of eyes to Susan. She was extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with, communicated quickly, and paid promptly. Thank you!

20. I bought a pair of Shiwoo Heart Hands from Scissorhands - well packaged, quick shipment, and fast friendly pms :) A pleasure to work with! Thanks again! :)