1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Alysonsfriend! :)

Jul 7, 2006

1. Hey Yall,

I thought I should start a feed back thread since I've bought and sold a few times on DOA! :) So if you've bought from me or sold to me please leave feed back! I will also leave a list of people I have dealt with! :D

~Alyson

2. Bought from:

Spacemuffins-bought
      girlsofair-bought
      Anime_Crazed-sold
      geminidoll-bought
      Eacretp-bought
      Eno-bought/sold
      Kia Ryou-bought
      sher_in_texas-bought
      SFSakana-bought
      Ashbet-sold
      ria_ria-bought
      Lelei-sold
      I think that's everyone...I need to think though hehe. If I've bought from you let me know!

I had a non positive transaction with Emberly. It was a misunderstanding that was never solved unfortunately. But that incident should not reflect my trading. I'm sorry for both of us that it happened.

~Alyson

3. Ally is great! I bought from her, and she was extremely nice and understanding^^

4. Alysonsfriend is a great buyer :)

I sold "Chibi dress Natural Jacket set" to her.
      We could have a great communication and her payment was fast.

I highly recommend Alysonsfriend:aheartbea
      Thank you very much!!

5. I'm new to DoA and I bought my first dollfie (AngelRegion Dana) from Alyson^^ She was very nice and patient, a great seller!

6. I just received my YoSD Lin from Alysonsfriend and I'm thrilled with her as a seller! :D Her communication was frequent and great! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much, you were a sweetie, and so understanding of the disappointment I'd been through the first time I thought I'd bought a Lin from another seller here on DoA. ;)

Hugs, Juli DC 8) (Harry rocks!)

7. Alysonsfriend was so awesome to deal with, friendly and patient. She bought Shiro, and I hope she continues to enjoy his company :)

8. Great transaction. Fastest shipping ever XD

9. I had a fabulous transaction with Alysonsfriend & would highly recommend to any buyer. :) Thanks so much!

10. Very nice to deal with!
      Fast shipping!

Will to trade with her again!

11. Received my Unoa from Alysonsfriend today. She is a wonderful friendly seller! Great communicatio, fast shipping and great packaging. I would recommend this seller and would buy from her again.:)

12. Alysonsfriend bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and had great communications.
      A pleasure to do business with.

13. I bought these items from her:
      -Volks SD13 Boy Jeans
      -Volks Vampire Coat Set for long legged boys
      They items look even better than on the photo, very pretty!
      friendly seller! Good communication and great packaging.
      I recommend this seller and would buy from her again.

Thankyouuu! :D

14. I just got an outfit from her, Its wonderful. Great transaction :D

15. Another great transaction with Alysonsfriend as a buyer! Paid promptly and told me when package arrived. Wonder to do business with!

16. Alysonsfriend bought a pair of jeans from me. Payment was prompt, communcation was wonderful. She is an all around great buyer! Thank you for everything!

17. I bought SD17 Alain from Alysonsfriend. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend her! Thanks again! :)

18. had a wonderful transaction with Alysonsfriend A lovely pair of Volks jeans just arrived from her today. .shipping was fast and communication was excellent..

I highly recommend for any transactions you might have with her.. : )

19. I bought a pair of DH shoes from Alysonsfriend~~ and she was such a sweetheart to do business with; super friendly, crazily fast shipping and the shoes were absolutely wonderful!!

Thank you soooo much!!! :D :D :D :D :D

20. I bought a Cyndy head from Alysonsfriend. Excellent transaction. She head the head for me and gave me some time to get the money for her. ^^ The head was shipped and arrived quickly.

Thank you. ^^