1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for empress

Jul 7, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for any tranactions with the empress here.:sumomo::sumomo:
    2. A year ago I made 2 Inuyasha costumes for Empress. She was wonderful to work with. We had a great time planning and creating these costumes together.
    3. Empress commissioned another costume from the Inuyasha series. Gorgeous costume and a wonderful client.
    4. Just finished my 4th commission with Empress. (The previous one was in April) She is one of my best clients. Very helpful in the design process and very prompt payer. A huge thank you.
    5. Empres purchased items from me, paid very quickly, was so pleasant and patient to deal with. I would work with her again! Thanks for a great transaction!
    6. I sold a B&G armor set and outfit to empres via eBay and it was a pleasant transaction! Fast payment and great communication!! I would defiantly do business with her again :)
    7. I sold a Migidoll Miho hybrid and a Sesshomaru outfit to Empress - she was very friendly, and communication was excellent. I can definitely recommend her as a buyer! ^^
    8. I sold Volks Date Masamune default outfit to empress. ^^ The payment arrived swiftly, communication was great, and she was patient until the package arrived. Overall, a perfect and smooth transaction without problem. I'd be glad to recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much! ^^