1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for lajvio

Jun 11, 2008

1. I realized I didn't have my own feedback thread yet, and since I now have started to do trades with people, here are my feedback thread ^^

Please post here if you've had a transaction with me :aangel:
      And I will gladly give you feedback too.

Thanks! :aheartbea

2. Participated in a grouporder held by me. Everything went really great and we had good communication.
      Recomended! :aheartbea

3. Good communication, bought a head from me. Payed promptly.

-Anneke

4. Held a group order from Dollmore in February, all handled very smothly. Great communication and I warmly recomend her. ^_^

5. LajvIo participated in a group order held by me in March. Great communication and prompt payment. Warmly recomended by me. ^_^

6. lajvIo has used my (offsite) shopping service. She paid quickly and was altogether wonderful to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with her again. :D

7. Has been in one group order whit LajvIo, and she has been in some I held. I've also help t her whit different types of shopping service and she is always friendly, ones, and a great person to deal whit.
      Strong recommend her ^^

8. Has been in one group order whit LajvIo, and she has been in some I have held.

I've also helpt her whit different types of shopping service and she is always friendly, honest, and a great person to deal whit.
      I strongly recommend her

9. LajvIo is good to communicate with and always give nice and quick reply.
      Can be recommended by me.
      A frindly girl :fangirl:

10. I sold a body to lajvio. She paid quickly and was wonderful to work with!

11. lajvio participated in my VolksUSA G.O., she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a beautiful doll head from lajvio....I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone....a perfect transaction from start to finish....Thank you so much lajvio...:fangirl:

xen :)

13. I sold a wig to Lajvio.
      She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with.
      Recommended Buyer.

14. Lajvio recently participated in a split that I ran as part of my sixth Fairyland group order. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were made quickly. An excellent transaction from beginning to end and I would welcome any and all future dealings with this participant. :)

:clover Thankies!! :clover

15. I participated in a GO that she held, she is kind and communicates fast and kept everyone updated. :pcupcake

Thank you!~ :aheartbea

16. I participated in a grouporder held by lajvio. She was really patient, and gave a lot of information, and things went so smoothly! I'm really glad with everything, so I really recommend her! <3

17. Just got my things from a group order that lajvIo held and everything went great, from good communication and information to fast shipping. :)

18. I was in a grouporder held by lajvIo. Very well organized, very good communication. Recommended! :aheartbea

19. lajvIo a wig from my shop~ Excellent transaction~ fast payment~ very patient! And best of all. SUPer awesomely nice! ^_^ come back anytime~

20. Sold a customized handmade furwig to lajvIo. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v