Feed back for lajvio

Jun 11, 2008

1. I realized I didn't have my own feedback thread yet, and since I now have started to do trades with people, here are my feedback thread ^^

Please post here if you've had a transaction with me :aangel:
      And I will gladly give you feedback too.

Thanks! :aheartbea

2. Participated in a grouporder held by me. Everything went really great and we had good communication.
      Recomended! :aheartbea

3. Good communication, bought a head from me. Payed promptly.

-Anneke

4. Held a group order from Dollmore in February, all handled very smothly. Great communication and I warmly recomend her. ^_^

5. LajvIo participated in a group order held by me in March. Great communication and prompt payment. Warmly recomended by me. ^_^

6. lajvIo has used my (offsite) shopping service. She paid quickly and was altogether wonderful to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with her again. :D

7. Has been in one group order whit LajvIo, and she has been in some I held. I've also help t her whit different types of shopping service and she is always friendly, ones, and a great person to deal whit.
      Strong recommend her ^^

8. Has been in one group order whit LajvIo, and she has been in some I have held.

I've also helpt her whit different types of shopping service and she is always friendly, honest, and a great person to deal whit.
      I strongly recommend her

9. LajvIo is good to communicate with and always give nice and quick reply.
      Can be recommended by me.
      A frindly girl :fangirl:

10. I sold a body to lajvio. She paid quickly and was wonderful to work with!

11. lajvio participated in my VolksUSA G.O., she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a beautiful doll head from lajvio....I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone....a perfect transaction from start to finish....Thank you so much lajvio...:fangirl:

xen :)

13. Good buyer~
      I'm so gald to deal with you~
      Thanks so much~

14. I sold a wig to Lajvio.
      She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with.
      Recommended Buyer.

15. Lajvio recently participated in a split that I ran as part of my sixth Fairyland group order. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were made quickly. An excellent transaction from beginning to end and I would welcome any and all future dealings with this participant. :)

:clover Thankies!! :clover

16. I participated in a GO that she held, she is kind and communicates fast and kept everyone updated. :pcupcake

Thank you!~ :aheartbea

17. I participated in a grouporder held by lajvio. She was really patient, and gave a lot of information, and things went so smoothly! I'm really glad with everything, so I really recommend her! <3

18. Just got my things from a group order that lajvIo held and everything went great, from good communication and information to fast shipping. :)

19. I was in a grouporder held by lajvIo. Very well organized, very good communication. Recommended! :aheartbea

20. lajvIo a wig from my shop~ Excellent transaction~ fast payment~ very patient! And best of all. SUPer awesomely nice! ^_^ come back anytime~