1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fo Du- Hast

Jan 20, 2009

1. I got to be Du -Hast first customer and it was a pleasure doing business. Very good at communicating and a pleasure to work with. I recieved a kimono in excellant time. i recoommend Du-Hast to anyone.

2. I ordered a beautiful handmade wig from Du Hast and it arrived in the most adorable box and with an extra surprise. ^^

Thank you so much!

3. Du-hast participated in a Dollmore group order and was always prompt with payment and had great communication! Great transaction overall :D

4. She buyed me a CD girl's body :) smoothh transaction, very kind an patient person. I recommand her as well :)

5. I bought two wire-wrap necklaces and one bracelet, and they are absolutely breathtaking. Gorgeous, gorgeous work. *___*

6. I commissioned a dress from du-hast, based on one of her existing designs. She was super-wonderful to do business with, and kept me informed of progress with sketches and messages. The dress itself is just perfect and fits a variety of my female bodies. It is well-made and so beautiful. I would definitely buy more of her clothes in the future!

7. I ordered a fer dress from Du_hast really good communication and dress is gorgeous. Would definitely buy from her again

8. I commissioned a pair of shoes for my MSD. Communication was great and the shoes turned out amazing! :D Very prompt shipping and everything arrived safely. :) I would not hesitate to do business with again.

9. A really great customer! Really good communication, timely payment, and very patient. ^_^

10. I ordered a kimono and a pair of checkered pants from du-hast, communication was good. Clothes are fantastic and well made.
      Thanks again Du-hast.

11. I got an MSD sized suit from du-hast and I'm thrilled with the quality. It's absolutely adorable. Here's my boy wearing it:

[​IMG]

The transaction was handled in a prompt and friendly manner, too. Thanks! :D

12. I commissioned an outfit from du-hast, and she was wonderful to work with. Easy to talk to, and responded in a timely fashion. Outfit is well made, and I'm very happy with the result. Will definitely commission her again! Thank you!

13. I comissioned outfit from du-hast, and it was wonderful work.
      du-hast was very friendly, kept me well informed and replied fast on mu PMs.
      The outfit itself is nicely done, and I'm really happy with the result.
      I'll deffinately comission du-hast again should the need rise.
      Thank you verry much! ^^

14. She buy a head from me and it was a perfect transaction.Payment was fast and communication was excellent.I highly recommended her!Thanks so much!

15. du-hast bought my Angelsdoll Tan Hyang. The transaction was great and I'm glad that the doll is going to a good home. Thank you! ^^

16. I sold an AoD SD boy body to du-hast. Payment was fast, communication was good and she was patient when health issues and holiday things delayed my shipping the body out. An excellent buyer that I would certainly do business with again.

17. Du-Hast as bought jointed hands from me and everything went very well and fast :D
      Will gladly do business again :3

18. Du-hast created an amazing coat and pair of jhodpurs for my boy...and I love them
      like whoa! The quality is superb, materials soft, beautiful and high quality. I ordered some tiny sweets as well, an they are just as lovely! I highly recommend her skills!

19. I purchased some handmade mini baked goods from Du-hast, and they are adorable! They came quickly and in perfect condition, and Du-hast has very quick communication. I would definitely purchase from her again.

20. I commissioned a fur cloak for my DC Bella from du-hast. The cloak was made from real rabbit fur and the quality is amazing. She had great communication and I am more than happy with the final result.