1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 101i74

Aug 12, 2010

1. Hi Everyone!

Please leave some feedback here after a transaction with me~

Thanks!:kitty2

2. Great communication & fast payment! Thanks! :)

3. 101i74 bought a CH Bisou Ai from me. FAST pay and a FRIENDLY person! She let me know as soon as BonBon arrived! :fangirl: I wouln't hesitate to do business with her again! :celebrate :dance :cheer

Thank you, sweetie for giving Bonbon a loving home! :aheartbea

x0x,
      Sher

4. 101i74 bought some Bisou Ai clothes off me - an absolute pleasure to deal with! Fast payment, and great communication about what she wanted which was a real bonus! I hope Sana enjoys her new clothes!

5. I bought some beautiful acrylic eyes from her. Good price, super-fast shipping, and great communication! I couldn't ask for anything better. :)

6. 101i74 bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Perfect transaction - prompt payment and great communication. I hope your dolly likes the new eyes! :)

7. Bought a Lut wig from 101i74, super fast shipping and we had great communication.
      Thank you ^^

8. I bought a Pukifee Zoe from 101i74 and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end. Zoe arrived quickly and well packed, in perfect condition and I love her! Thanks so much 101i74! I would definitely buy from her again!

9. 101i74 recently purchased some LatiFee-sized clothing from me. Communication was excellent and payment prompt -- an absolute pleasure to deal with. 110% recommend - thanks so much!

10. 101i74 bought a PKF hoodie dress from me, and everything went perfectly! Fast payment, and she let me know when it arrived. I would love to work with her again :)

11. I bought a pair of 8mm eyes from 101i74, communication was great. And shipping was fast, plus they were securely wrapped. Highly recommend!! :D

12. I bought a customhouse bisou ai doll from 101i74
      and it was really a great transaction
      communication was great
      and everything went very well
      again thanks for everything,you are a great seller!!

13. Another great transaction with 101i74!!! She purchased a pair of LTF hands from me, and once again, she was PERFECT!!!

14. Amazing Transactions

I've just ordered from her a second time. I have received my order within two days of placing it and she was very easy to communicate with!

15. I purchased LTF clothing, and everything was wonderful. Great communication, quick arrival, well packaged and very friendly! I highly reccommend and would gladly deal with again.
      Thank You!

16. I bought a LTF Bisou from Dee. She was easy to communicate with. Super fast shipping and I love the little Bisou i got to adopt from her. I highly recommend her :D
      Thanks so much!!! :)

17. I purchased some eyes and the transaction went really well. The items were well-packed and I love the color!

Thank you!! :)

18. I recently sold some Pukifee clothing to 101i74. Awesome transaction! Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she was great about letting me know when the package arrived to her. I would certainly do another transaction again with 101i74 if given the chance. Thank you!

19. 101i74 bought some LTF Christmas items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

20. I purchased a LittleFee outfit from her, perfect condition, low price, and ultra fast shipping! Great communication and a great seller all around :) A+ Thank you again! :aheartbea