1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for _aki_

Jan 20, 2008

1. I get to start a feedback thread! :)
      I sold a Hyde Minimee thread to _Aki_ which was actually for her friend. She was absolutley great to work with. There was a problem with paypal, but she (& her friend) were there working with me to work it out. That's a great thing, because I know that some people would have gotten mad and told me off, even if it wasn't my fault at all. Instead they were friendly communicative and got things fixed. All in all, an A+ transaction!
      Thanks!

2. I bought a guitar for my MNF recently from _aki_. She was amazing to deal with really nice and patient with Paypal issues and had great communication throughout. The guitar was shipped out really quickly and I was surprised at how fast it arrived. I would definately want to deal with her again! :)

3. _aki_ bought a wig from me recently and was lovely to deal with. Good communication and paid when she said she would. Thanks! :)

4. I just completed a commission for _aki_ and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy; communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to deal with her again!

5. I just completed a commission for _aki_ and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast. Communications were prompt and friendly. _aki_ was an absolute joy to deal with!

6. _aki_ ran a Minimee GO which I was in. She was easy to keep in touch with and communication was always prompt. Thanks for the great transaction!

7. I painted two Lu Wen heads for _aki_ and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with :) With my heavy schedule, she had the patience of a saint, her communication was awesome and really helped me understand exactly what she was looking for in the faceups. She paid super-fast and was fun to talk to besides ^_^ I'd happily do business with her again! Thanks!

8. _aki_ was the mod for the Aoi minimee GO and was therefore in charge of placing the order and handling the money, she did a great job!! always very friendly and prompt to reply when i had questions :) thanks so much aki ^^

9. I bought a doll on layaway from _aki_. Her communication was amazingly fast and she let me know about every step.

I would definitely buy from her again!

10. Bought a pair of pants from aki! Really nice person to buy from!

11. I bought _aki_'s Minimee Aoi head from her. ^^ Communication with her was very good, and the package arrived safe, sound, and quickly! She's wonderful to do business with.

12. i bought a minimee head from _aki_, & it's just wonderful! very nice to deal with, the transaction went great. also importantly, it was safely packaged, & arrived in perfect condition.

thanks again! =D

13. Bought a hoodie from _aki_ and the transaction went really smoothly! She is really sweet to deal with, great communication and the item came as described. Would definately buy from again! Highly recommended! Thank you so much! :D

14. I just finished a commission for _aki_ and it went beautifully. Payment was super speedy and _aki_ was a delight to work with throughout. Highly recommend this trader!

15. I purchased a Nanuri 07 head from _aki_ and the transaction went very smoothly. Communication was great and the item arrived safe and sound and very quick. Thanks again! :)

16. I bought 2 wigs from aki. She was very quick to respond to any questions i had, very patient, and the items got here very quickly and in great condition! Would definitely buy from again! Thank you ^_^

17. I did an expensive trade with _aki_ Trade was super gem bodies and Everthing went absolutely Wonderful. Very Friendly, always returning messages, very patient and shipped just as stated in perfect condition. Thank you !!