1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~A*K~

Jul 4, 2011

1. Feedback for ~A*K~

Hi :)

Here's my feedback thread.

Thanks for posting :D

2. POSITIVE.

~A*K~ purchased a pair of MSD Boots from me. Payment was quick and she let me know when they arrived. Excellent transaction!

Thank you, ~A*K~.

3. ~A*K~ purchased a fullset FairyLand PukiPuki Poseidon from me. She quickly paid in full and the communication was excellent. She also left me a message when Poseidon arrived and a link to the arrival thread, which I appreciated very much. Thank you for your business and I hope to deal with you again! :)

4. Positive! :)

~A*K~ also bought a PukiPuki Loreley from me and paid in full when she said she would. She has been very patient, for Loreley seemed to be heading in the wrong direction for a while! But she finally made it home and ~A*K~ informed me when she did. Thank you very much for another great transaction and enjoy your merfolk! :)

5. ~A*K~ purchased a wig cap from me. Was a wonderful experience. Thanks!

6. Another great transaction with ~A*K~ as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to business with.

7. I bought a Dreaming Flora faceplate from AK and I am very happy with my purchase. AK was nice to deal with, great communication and she shipped promptly after I paid. Thanks, AK!

8. This lovely DOA'er purchased a Wig from my MP thread. Everything went really well, would love to work with again!

9. ~A*K~ just bought a Blue Fairy Dandy body from me and was a lovely buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the body was received. She was also understanding of the fact my husband would be actually mailing her package as I was leaving on vacation and was patient waiting for this positive feedback as again I was away. I hope to engage in future transactions with her! :treecookie

10. I bought a pair of PukiPuki Pukisha Lucky Punch from ~A*K~ and had a wonderful experience throughout. She is incredibly friendly, her communication was fantastic and she shipped quickly, and the packaging was nice and secure. She also threw in an extra little gift, which I love (good call, I'm a HUGE fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!). I would be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

11. ~A*K~ bought some doll shoes from me, and everything went perfectly. Thank you for a great transaction!

12. ~A*K~ purchased a Fairyland Minifee Sarang head from me, she is a lovely buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the head was received.
      I would be happy to deal with her again anytime, thank you for this smooth transaction!

13. ~A*K~ joined my Luts group order and was an excellent participant. Payment was quick, communication was fast and friendly, and I was even informed when the package arrived. I would absolutely do business with ~A*K~ again the future! :)

14. She bought a body from me and it was a perfect transaction, payment was on time and communication was excellent, i didn't hesitate to do business with her again, i highly recommended her.
      Thanks

15. ~A*K~ bought a Fairyland MNF Soo from me and I could not be happier with this transaction. She paid at once each time and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She was so kind to let me know when Soo arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3