1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for abdelghany

Oct 13, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me.

Thanks,

Aliza

2. abdelghany purchased both Soom 3.0 Gian & Modigli from me. She made super quick payments and kept me informed of their arrival. It was a real pleasure to deal with this wonderful buyer. And i am happy yo be the first to leave you feedback :) Thanks again.

3. abdelghany bought my LTF Lewi.
      Very pleasant transaction. Friendly communication and quick payment! She informed me when he arrived.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you ♥

4. abdelghany bought a doll from me over the weekend. Her communication was fast, her payment prompt, and she let me know when the doll arrived, which is always a plus. Thanks!

5. I sold a Lati Doll LRRH Miel to abdelghany. She was pleasant to work with- great communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her!

6. I sold a bat children Noa to abdelghany. She paid immediately and let me know when she arrived. Awesome buyer :)

7. abdelghany bought a Lati Sheep Kuroo from me and was a fantastic buyer. She paid right away, let me know as soon as the doll arrived, and even sent me pictures! Wonderful buyer, I would highly recommend selling to her. Thanks again!

8. I bought Soom Neo AngelRegion Gian's from abdelghany! I am so pleased with the entire transaction. She shipped super quickly, everything was absolutely perfect. I'd love to buy from her again!

9. I purchased an iMda 3.0 Modigli from abdelghany and it was a PERFECT transaction all around! She has to be one of the best sellers I've ever come across... she shipped out two seconds after I sent the payment. The doll arrived in pristine (PERFECT!!!) condition. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

Chris

10. I bought a tiny delf Alice from abdelghany and everything went great. Fast, friendly communication, very fast shipping from the US to Canada. The doll was very carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

11. I purchased a PKF Tan Mio from abdelghany, and it was a great transaction from start to finish. My new girl got here quickly and safely, I'm very happy with her. Thanks again for a great experience!

12. I bought a Tiny Delf Alice unicorn centaur from abdelghany ! Everything went really well , she shipped it the same day I sent the payment and it was really well packed . Really nice person ! Thank you !

13. I purchased a Tiny Delf from abdelghany, and everything about the transaction was PERFECT! She's a fantastic seller... she shipped quickly, sent over a tracking number, and packed the doll very carefully. I love working with her... she's wonderful! :aheartbea

Chris

14. Abdelghany sold me a Tiny Delf centaur, and it was an amazing transaction! Great communication and quick shipping, item arrived perfectly. Very pleased and would definitely do business with her again!

15. Another great transaction...I purchased a Tinytaur from abdelghany, and it was a wonderful experience. My new wee one arrived quickly and was well packed. I definitely recommend her as a seller, and look forward to doing business with her in the future :D

16. Purchased a bobobie sprite from - excellent transaction! Great communication and she arrived incredibly fast and in perfect condition!