1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AceHartHunter

Apr 11, 2008

1. If you've done any transaction with me, please post your feedback in this thread.

Thank you!:fangirl:

2. I did a doll trade with Ace, an Abio Angel Ling plus some money for a Kid Delf Ani. It went smoothly. Wonderful to work with!

3. I made a long-sleeved hoodie clothing commission for Ace as per her request and specifications. It went smoothly, she was sure to let me know if there were any special requests.

Would happily deal with Ace again - always a pleasure.

4. I sold DoI Luke to AceHartHunter,
      and she is the kindest buyer that I have ever dealt with!
      (Not to mention her great communication and quick payment!!)
      Even when Luke's finger arrived broken because of Post Office's carelessness,
      she was very calm, understanding, and patient while I make claim for Damaged Item.
      I couldn't thank her more! <3<3<3

I would love to do business with her anytime ^__^

5. I sold Doll Heart outfits to AceHartHunter..
      she paid very fast.. and the communicate also went well..
      she is perfact to work with.. I highly recommend !! X3

6. AceHartHunter bought a doll from me.
      She was very communicative and paid earlier than she said she would be able to.
      Sweet awesome person and a great buyer!:fangirl:

7. AceHart purchased a doll from me. The communication went smoothly and I would defiantly do business with Ace again :D

8. AceHart is an excellent person to do business with :D She bought a doll from me and was patient, polite and super speedy with payment!
      Looking forward to doing business again, Ace!

9. I traded my Soulkid Miryu for her Sweet Dew Banji twins and they came really fast and packaged very safely. Thank you so much for this perfect trade. :heart:

10. AceHartHunter bought some clothing from me. She was a fantastic buyer, with a quick payment and excellent communication. I would love to do business with again! :)

11. AceHartHunter has purchased some sadol clothing from me. ^^ She has been a truly excellent buyer. Speedy communication and is very easy to deal with. She let me know right away when the clothings arrived! Thank you very much for such a pleasant transaction! :)

Enjoy! ^^ A++

12. I bought a most beautiful Milk Chocolate Dollheart Fer from AceHartHunter, and it arrived a few days ahead of the time she told me to expect it ! She was wonderful to work with , and she tucked in candy ~~~ :) Thank you ever so much !

13. I sold a WS Dollzone Mo to AceHartHunter. She's sweet. She paid fast and kept excellent communication. Glad to do business with her again!

14. AceHartHunter bought a 70cm body from me. The transaction was settled and paid for within half an hour! She was an absolute dream to work with!

~Ari

15. I bought a BBB elfkin from Ace. She modded and had a faceup done for the Elfkin
      Everything was amazing! Would deal with her anytime!

16. I was involved in a trade with Ace. communication was great, shipping was prompt and everything arrived as described. A++

17. I bought a SDF Blanchet from Ace. Everything was packed super well, lovely gifts/extras were thrown in to add to the specialness, and the doll was as described. She even put up with my PMs of worry while the package was stuck in Customs, but the wait was worth it once Blanchet got home. :D

18. I bought a DOI Luke from AceHartHunter. She was great to work with, and a pleasure to talk to while being frustrated with the postal service's lack of tracking updates. The extras hidden in the box were fun to discover, and was a pleasant surprise after the wait. Highly recommended, and I would happily do business with her again.

19. AceHartHunter bought a slew of clothing from me and was very quick with the transaction, both communication and payment wise. I would definitely sell to this person again and recommend them.

20. AceHartHunter bought a pair of Delf Hands from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3