1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adrie336

Dec 24, 2009

1. Please post your feedback for Adrie336 here. Thanks bunches! :)

2. Adrie bought my tinybear Sleeping Elf Large Moona! :D She paid promptly and let me know the second Moona go there so I knew she was safe! She was friendly, and I would definitely do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks, sweetie! Enjoy Moona!

3. Adreienne bought a Kaye Wiggs Sage from me. She paid promptly. We had great communicationn & it was a very pleasant transaction. I would gladly do business with her again.
      Thank you for your purchase.

4. Adrie purchased a Puki Fee outfit from me and she was great to work with. Prompt payment and she definitely let me know when the item arrived. Thank you!

5. I sold two wigs to Adrie336 and the sale went perfectly! She is super quick with communication and payment, and was delightful to deal with~ :)

6. Adrie336 bought my Littlefee Rachel. She paid fast and was wonderful to deal with. Hoping her new home has lots of fun in store for her.

7. Adriene bought my lati white cherny, she was really loverly to deal with and the transaction went smoothly, i would recommend her to anyone :)

8. Adrie336 purchased my LTF El Elf. She was quick with payment and it was a smooth transaction through and through ^^ Thanks!

9. Adrie366 bought an Iplehouse Byuri from me. She paid right away and was really sweet to deal with. I would be happy to work with her again!
      thanks!!<3

10. I sold Adrie366 some tiny clothing :) A+ buyer - prompt payment, great communication and super friendly. Hope your dolls like the clothing :D

11. Adrie366 is an excellent buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

12. Adrie336 purchased a wig from me- she was a pleasure to deal with, always polite & friendly :) I would not hesitate to transact with her again, thanks so much!

13. Adrie336 purchased some eyes from me, it was a wonderful transaction. She kept in touch and I'd love to do business again!

14. i sold a wig to Adrie 336. She paid very quickly, and was pleasant to deal with. thanks.

15. Sold a wig for Adrie336
      Perfect transaction
      With fast pm and payment, couldn't be happier :)
      Thank you very much again!!!

16. Positive! Adrie336 bought a pair of gray glass eyes from me. She was great to work with and I would certainly recommend her.

17. Adrie336 bought an SD skirt for her.
      She is friendly, communication and payments were both very prompt. Won't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you!

18. I just had a wonderful layaway transaction Adrie. Communication was super, all payments were made promptly and the entire transaction couldn't have been more smooth. I highly recommend Adrie in any future transactions.

19. Adrie336 bought a cargo pants from me ...she was polite, quick in payment and she sent a pm when the pants arrived! Thank you Adriene! I would highly recommend her!!!

20. I had the great pleasure of selling a tiny doll to Adrie336. WHAT A SUPER PERSON TO DEAL WITH! Just elegant! Very nice to communicate with, rapid payment, and she let me know when she got the doll. I wish every transaction was this fabulous. Smooth as cheesecake and without the calories <3