1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AgentPanda

Sep 27, 2009

1. Hi there!
      Welcome to my feedback thread. If you have had any transactions with me buying or selling please feel free to leave me feedback here. You can also find some feedback for me on my Ebay account HarmonianFirefly. I look forward to hearing from you~

2. AgentPanda bought a bunch of MSD clothes from me. She responds quickly to PMs, paid very quickly, and is very friendly as well. Overall wonderful to deal with, and I'd have no problem selling to her again in the future!

Thanks again!

3. AgentPanda bought a MSD from me. Her payment was prompt and there were no issues with her whatsoever.

4. Positive Feedback
      Bought a Luts Kid Delf Bory boy from me (MSD)

AgentPanda was such a lovely person to deal with, the transaction went smoothly, and she paid immediately! She was so friendly and replied quickly to my messages. I would DEFINITELY sell to her again, I recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Also, she provided a picture of Bory once he arrived, she is so sweet! I feel I made out with more then just being paid for the MSD, she became a friend of mine! Really, an awesome transaction!

5. I sold Luts Senior Delf Cian Head to AgentPanda. She is delightful to correspond with. She paid immediately and kept great communication throughout the transaction. I will not hesitate to transact with her again. Great Buyer! Highly Recommend!

6. I sold a Bobobie Sprite Lilac Skin. She was great at communication and fast payment. Great buyer, I would do business with her again.

7. Agent Panda participated in a Swap I was organizing with norths_fallen_angel. She helped me a lot to get in contact with North in the beginning and participated a lot in the thread and swap in general.
      She sent her package fast and kept us updated =D
      Good communication and it was really pleasant to have her in our swap =D

8. I have bought a pair of eyes from AgentPanda, and just as I paid, she sent them the next morning, they came fast and are in perfect condition.
      Definitely recommend, and looking forward future transactions))

9. Sorry about the late feedback, I've only had a chance to do it now. ^^

AgentPanda won my Soom Skoll auction and she was wonderful to work with. 8) Prompt payment, patient, great communication and let me know when he arrived to her. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks very much!

10. I sold an SOOM Chrom parts to AgentPanda.
      She was polite.
      This transaction went efficiently and smoothly, thank her a ton!

11. I sold the SOOM MD AlK birdie feet to AgentPanda. She paid promptly and kept a great, friendly communication. I would love to deal with her again<3 thank you, AgentPanda, for the flawless transaction!:D

12. Sold my Chrom head to AgentPanda on layaway. She set out a very concise payment date with me and stuck to it perfectly. (Actually, she was a day early! :)) I would absolutely do business with her again.

13. Sold Skoll wolf parts to her and she paid very promptly, a pleasure to communicate with and would love to do business again with :D

14. I participated in a LE Bory Split run by AgentPanda. She was awesome to deal with, and she kept me up to date all along. She was super-fast (and very generous) in shipping, and I'd love to do business with her again! :D

Thanks so much!!

15. Positive Feedback

I participated in AgentPanda's LE Bory split. She's wonderful to deal with - laid out a schedule for the purchase, and gave weekly updates about the progress of the order. Everything went smoothly and according to plan. I would definately deal with her again. :)

16. Just participated in her group order for Leeke and for Dollmore! She was most helpful when I needed to add something at the last minute, and she's been a joy to deal with. She kept us updated daily on the order status and had great communication! I would be more than happy to order from her again! Thanks AgentPanda!

17. :fangirl:Many thanks to Agent Panda for her recent Leeke and Dollmore orders. She is a joy to deal with, very organized with daily comunication and prompt responses on any queries. I will most certainly deal with her again.

18. I participated in a Dollmore group order run by AgentPanda. Everything was run excellently and smoothly and she was wonderful to deal with! Thanks so much.

19. I recently participated in A Leek World and Dollmore GO run by her. She's friendly, organized, and informative and I will be dealing with her in the future. Thanks again for Panda for running both GOs.:kitty2

20. POSITIVE

Agent Panda purchased some Soom parts from me. What a pleasure dealing with Agent Panda. Great communication and swift payment. She let me know that the parts arrived safely. Happy to deal with Agent Panda again in the future! Thanks so much :)