Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Agnespetite

Aug 17, 2010

1. Feedback for agnespetite

A little place for my feedback :)
      Thanks everyone !
    2. Agnespetite bought the wig from me.
      She is a very patient, and very understanding customer! ^____^
      She has prompt communications and sent fast payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future~ :aheartbea
    3. Agnespetite bought a Littlefee body from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment and messages - no complaints here! :-D
    4. Agnespetite bought a Rosenlied doll from me. She was lovely to deal with, paid promptly and let me know that the doll had arrived safely in her new home. Agnes is a lovely person to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate recommending her to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thank you Agnes
      hugs Sharon in Spain xx
    5. I sold clothes for YO- SD
      she is a great shopper, very kind and fast at the payment, 100% recommended
    6. Sold a CustomHouse Uri to Agnespetite, she paid promptly and communication was great throughout. Thanks for the awesome transaction!
    7. I've had the most Marvelous transaction with Agnespetite, she bought several Little Fee outfit from me.
      This International Collector has Delightful
      emails purchasing, letting me know everything arrived and is a quick payee.
      My Highest Recommendations to all that sell to her.
      :chocoberry:) Thank you Agnes :):chocoberry
    8. Agnespetite ordered several little fee shirts from me. She payed promptly and kept up good communication throughout the transaction. Fantastic buyer.
    9. Wonderful Transaction, Good Communication, Prompt Payment

It was a pleasure for me to transact with agnespetite - she commissioned two dresses from me and was very understanding throughout the process. She was very good with communication and also paid promptly when the outfits were ready. She's such a sweetheart and was pleasant to work with. Thank you!
    10. Agnespetite bought a Domadoll Kkotmu from me, and I can warmly recommend a nice buyer! She paid promptly and is very nice communicating. :) My best thanks and wouldn´t hesitate to deal with her again. :)
    11. Agnespetite bought a doll from me and paid immediately. She is always polite and friendly and a lovely person to deal with.
      I would recommend Agnes to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thanks Agnes, enjoy!!
    12. Great communication, prompt payment

This is my second time having a transaction with agnespetite. She maintained great communication throughout and was also very understanding about my situation and let me know when the dress arrived. Thank you, and hope to see you again soon :-)
    13. Again, another great transaction with agnespetite :-) She is great with communication and is such a sweetheart to talk with! She paid primptly and let me know when her dress arrived. Thank you again!!
    14. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my AIR Cinnamon to her and the transaction went absolutely perfect!! She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication!!

Highly recommended!!
    15. agnespetite bought some realpuki size leggings from me. It was lovely transaction in every way - prompt payment, friendly emails, and she let me know as soon as she received the leggings. I would happily do business with her any time. :)

Thanks very much!
    16. What a lovely person to do business with. Paid very promptly and was really friendly.
    17. Agnespetite bought a Latiyellow Lami from me. She was very fast with the payment. She is very polite and I highly recommend her.

I hope you enjoy the little girl, thank you very much for adopt her!!!
    18. i sold her a head littlefee with make up really polite, and fast payment!!!!

Highly recommended!!
    19. I bought a wonderful little girl from Agnes and we had a great transaction.Agnes is very friendly and she answered every question I had.
      She shipped the doll promptly and now I am soooo happy about my new girl!
      Many thanks again!