1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aihre (aka Vega)

Jun 25, 2009

1. aihre bought an SD-size purple wig from me. Lovely to deal with! Friendly and fast payment. Thanks! :)

2. I participated in Vega's (Aihre's) Christmas Iplehouse GO. She is a joy to do business with and a great problem solver. She worked very hard for us. I would recommend her highly.

3. I recently completed a commission for Aihre and the entire process went beautifully. Super-fast payment. Prompt, friendly communications. Moreover, Aihre presented me with a very cool, challenging commission that got me thinking outside of my box and that was very exciting. I hope to deal with Aihre again!

4. Aihre purchased some lovely doll clothing from me and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! She paid when she said she would and communication was flawless. I'd sell to her again! :)

5. aihre bought a pair of eyes from me, fine transaction, let me know when the eyes arrived :) Thanks!

6. aihre joined a LeekeWorld group order I organized.
      The communication was smooth and payment was swift. Recommened buyer!

Thank you so much. ^^

7. I bought a jacket and cap from aihre. PM's were responded to very quickly and the package was shipped out the same day I paid! When it arrived, all was in good order and I was thrilled with my item. I would highly recommend airhe to anyone as a seller! :)

8. I bought a pair of Dollshe eyes to Aihre and all was perfect with a nice communication, a very fast shipping and a wonderful package. Thanks a lot !

9. Bought an outfit from Aihre and it was great! She shipped really fast and it arrived with no problem. It looks great on my boy! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a white dress shirt and cool scarf from friendly and courteous Vega which arrived so promptly and in perfect condition! (Thanks so much!) I'd definitely purchase from Vega again and highly recommend her to the vast buying public!!! For REAL!!!

-dannyboy

11. Aihre bought some jewelery from me ^^ Her payment was prompt, and communication was very friendly - she even kept me up to date on the arrival of the item, such a lovely buyer.

12. I bought a SD13 shirt from Vega and she is the sweetest person to buy from! We were even able to meet up since we both live in the same city. I hope to deal with Vega in the near future. :) Thank you for such a pleasant transaction! :daisy

13. aihre commissioned a breast reduction mod from me. Wonderful person to work with--shipped the torso out quickly, was very clear on instructions, excellent communication/fast response, prompt payment, and was extremely patient, understanding, and pleasant about delays due to RL complications. A lovely person and a credit to DoA.
      Thank you so much!!! :)

14. aihre commissioned me for two face-ups and everything went great. Extremely patient and kind person! Kept great communication, paid quickly, no drama. Just perfect! Thank you again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. Participated in a Dream of Doll group order run by Vega (aihre)-
      The order went super fast! She kept us updated throughout, and shipped our items quickly-
      I would join another order run by her in a heartbeat!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

16. I joined in on a DoD group order run by aihre, everything was clearly stated and the order was done quickly(it was to get in on a limited time sale so this was an important factor)
      Good comunication and kept things updated.
      Package was well packed and sent quickly after receiving from DoD.

17. I also joined in the Dream of Doll Group Order that Vega (aihre) organized. It was one of the smoothest running orders that I have been in. Great communication and quick to ship once our items arrived. I would love to join in another order run by Vega!

18. I joined Aihre's Dream of Doll GO. She did a great job, even talked DoD to giving us a refund for some of the shipping! Quick shipping. Will definately join another one if I needed something she hosted ^_^

19. I was in the "Fast Dream of Doll" GO" that Vega (aihre) ran, and even though time was of the essence since DoD was having a sale, my order for Tohma's concert outfit went in fast!

Excellent communication, fast shipping, we even got a partial refund that was applied to shipping my outfit to me! I was happily surprised with that!:D The box my outfit was shipped in was damaged during transit from her to me, but Tohma's outfit arrived in perfect condition anyway! I'd advise a sturdier box next time, but otherwise, I'd gladly join a GO run by Vega (aihre) again!:D

Ryu

20. I joined one of aihre's group orders (Dream of Doll) and everything was great! She was very timely with sending PayPal invoices, updated any changes in the order very quickly, and the entire process went very smoothly. My order was also very well-packaged and shipped very soon after I paid.

I would definitely recommend joining her group orders. She is also a very honest person to deal with, not trying to make any kind of profit from hosting a group order. What I paid for shipping was exactly what shipping actually cost. There were no extra "material" charges for things like a recycled box or a few pieces of tape. She even refunded a few dollars due to Dream of Doll overcharging shipping. I really appreciated this.

Thanks again!