1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aihre (aka Vega)

Jun 25, 2009

1. I joined aihre's group order for Dream of Doll. Everything went great! Communication was fantastic, she always let us know what was going on. All of my items were packaged well, and she even got us a refund on the shipping from DOD! Everything was absolutely perfect! :)

2. Aihre hosted a DOD GO. Everything was run quickly and smoothly. She even followed up DOD to find out why our EMS was so much and got money back from of which she then used to discount our domestic shipping. Would recommend dealing with! Thanks so much.

3. Aihre commissioned two sets of wings from me and was awesome all the way! Great communication and fast payment.

4. I did a partial trade with aihre -- I traded her some eyes for a shirt + cash. Communication was great, she was very accommodating about working out the trade, and she let me know straight away when she shipped her part. Delightful transaction, thanks so much!

5. Bought a boy's coat from Aihre and it was a perfect transaction....great communication and lightning fast shipping! Thank you!

6. I picked up a spare head from Aihre and it was a great and smooth transaction!!! Thanks!

7. I purchased a pair of grey eyes from Aihre. Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was fast and easy. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

8. I puchased a wig from aihre and it arrived quickly and well packaged as expected! :)
      Many thanks!

9. Aihre bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and communicated promptly. She also let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. It was a perfect transaction in every ways. Thank you so much again for a wonderful marketplace experience.

10. I purchased a DOD wig from Aihre. Great communication, and it arrived super fast. Thanks so much!

11. I sold Aihre a wig and a pair of boots and I'm very happy with this transaction. Communication was great; she paid fast and let me know as soon as items arrived. Everything went smoothly. Thank you Aihre!

12. I purchased a wig from aihre and everything went perfect :) Thanks again *hugs*

13. POSITIVE

I bought a black Josephina di Venetia wig from aihre, and the transaction couldn't have gone better. She was fast with shipping and communication, and the wig was in great condition! She's a great seller!

14. aihre bought some hand made clothes from me. Communication was good and payment was fast. She even let me know when it arrived. Thank you! :D

15. Just did a lovely, Fast, and smooth trade with aihre. Everything from starte to finish was perfect. I would gladly trade or buy from her again.

16. Aihre and I joined forces for a fantastic trade transaction! I received her Vier4D trenchcoat in trade for several fur wigs, an MSD hoodie, and some paypal funds to even things out. We both shipped at the same time, and the coat arrived quicky and very well packaged. (It's perfect, thank you!) She let me know as soon as her items arrived as well.

I'd be more than happy to work with aihre again on any transaction. Thank you!

17. Did a trade for clothing and shoes with Aihre, communication was very fast, wonderful to deal with-- Thank you again for the great transaction! :D

18. Positive.
      Best. Seller. Ever.

Communication with aihre is the best, very professional and concise (and fun!). It was a very pleasant transaction. I bought a full doll, outfit set, and extras from her. She was open to layaway and was just wonderful through a four month long transaction. She answered every question, and was very easy to discuss payment and shipping options with. Everything arrived fine, and very well bubble-wrapped. I would be delighted to do business with aihre again.

19. Bought a wig from aihre :) she was pleasant to deal with and the transaction went smoothly, the item arrived fast and packed well as well. Definitely won't hesitate to buy from again, thank you!

20. aihre first joined me in an order from Dollstown so I could get free shipping. She ordered a Mui head and was willing to wait however lonmg it took. She paid promptly and was delightful. When I saw I overdid the order and couldn't meet my CC bill I decided to sell the DT 15 yr boy body I had ordered in same order. Aihre to rescue. She offered to buy bodyu if layaway was an option. Happy to find a buyer so quick so said yes. She made each payment promptly and quickly and soon her now full Mui boy was on way home. She let me know when he arrived and that all was well. Great person to deal with and if she asks for layaway be assured she will pay promptly and quickly and she will pay decent amounts. As a Buyer I give her 5 Stars!