1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aihre (aka Vega)

Jun 25, 2009

1. I bought an MSD sized Dollheart Crimson Fer from aihre, absolutely wonderful seller! Great transaction, thank you!!

2. Bought a pair of Guess Doll Ugg boots from ahire. Excellent communication, it was shipped fast and was well packed. C:

Definitely recommend. Thanks for everything!

3. I've just taken delivery of the lovely little Pel I bought from ahire . My dolly came well packed and travelled so fast she was here before I could even track her!
      ahire's comminications throughout were fast and friendly, an extremely considerate seller.
      One of the very best.
      I have no hesitation in recommending ahire and would happily do business with her again.

4. I bought a 7-8 Iplehouse wig from aihre. Quick to ship and excellent communication. Very satisfied.

5. I bought a 7-8 wig from aihre, and was extremely happy with the entire purchasing experience! Would deffo recommend to anyone.

6. I bought a wig from aihre and am very happy with everything! ^ ^
      I would gladly do business with again!

7. Bought a DOD wig from aihre, and the entire transaction was terrific! Friendly communication, fast shipping and the wig is gorgeous. Thanks!

8. I bought several SD clothes from Aihre and couldn't be more happy. She was quick to respond to PMs and a lovely person throughout. My package was shipped very quickly and she refunded the surplus shipping costs when it turned out they were lower than expected. Would definitely do business with her again, highly recommended!

9. I bought a wig and a cardigan from aihre. She was very pleasant to deal with, kept up quick communication, and shipped quicky as well. I would be glad to do business with her again! :)

10. A+++

Excellent seller. Highly recommended. Packs very well and communicates plenty. Thank you! ~Gus

11. Aihre bought a K-Starr wig from me. Transaction was great from beginning to end! Fast payment, great communication and she let me know when the wig arrived. She's a wonderful buyer and I'd not hesitate in dealing with her again!

Thank you so much! <3

12. Aihre purchased a Dollstown Rhea head from me. Payment was quick and she was oh-so patient, and communicative at all times. She was a delight to work with and I would honestly recommend her to anyone. Simply the best!

13. I did two free face up commissions for aihre. Communication was excellent, the dolls were shipped promptly and payment for return shipping was timely. This was a great transaction and went very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with aihre again or recommend them to anyone else to work with.

14. Positive feedback

I bought a lace knit top from aihre and she was great to deal with, her communication was very fast and friendly. She even refunded me some of the shipping cost, which was awesome because not many people do that. I would certainly buy from her again, everything was very smooth.

15. I bought clothes and shoes from aihre and the items are fantastic! Great communication and items were shipped out right away. I will definitely order from her again. :)

16. A+ as an excellent seller!!

17. I bought a pair of ED urethane eyes from Aihre and it was an awesome transaction. Communication was great, she shipped quickly and the eyes are beautiful.

Good seller!

18. I bought a wig from Vega who was an utter delight to deal with, she even offered to meet me in town to save the hassle of postage - I'm incredibly grateful and she's an absolutely lovely seller - I would go out of my way to deal with her again :) thank you again!

19. Aihre bought a pair of shoes from me. She is a very nice buyer. Fast communication and payment. The transaction is very smooth, though the shipping actually took over 1 month!!!.

20. This is my second fantastic transaction with aihre! She ordered two fur wig from me, including a custom design, and was very good in communicating the details of the custom wig, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Everything about the transaction was wonderful! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime! ^_^