1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aikokurobara~ <3

Apr 26, 2011

1. Leave feedback here if i bought anything or sold anything to you~

thanks~!

2. I bought the most adorable little headbands for my Yo-sized doll. I purchased two; a flower and a bow, and they arrived very quickly and they were adorable and beautiful! I'd certainly do business again.

3. Aikokurobara purchased a YOSD dress from me. She was very nice and friendly to talk and made fast payment. A very good buyer. Thank you so much. ^_^

4. Aikokurobara bought a pair of SD pants i'm selling
      although it doesnt fit her boy she was nice to work with and friendly.
      a pleasure to do business with
      Thanks!

5. I recently sold some tiny clothing to Aikokurobara. I am very pleased with this transaction! Her communication was as prompt as her payment. She is very polite and patient, and I would love to sell to her again in the future. Thank you so much! :)

6. A very efficient and nice buyer. Smooth transaction. It's my pleasure to do business with her. Thanks a lot^

7. Sorry for the super late feedback, I bought a white wig from Aikokurobara, it arrived well packaged, and just like the pictures. My girl looks great in it, thanks so much!!

8. Positive :) I purchased a jacket from aikokurobara. She was friendly and swift with sending out the package. Excelent!

9. I just bought a Fairyland Roko fullset outfit from Aikokurobara.

The transaction was quick and easy with great communication. I would definitely buy or sell to her again.

:D :D :D

10. Sold two set of yukata to Aikokurobara,Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

11. Awesome!
      I just finished a trade (two outfits) and purchased some headbands for the Zuzus with Aikokurobara.
      Excellent communications and wonderful person to transact with.
      Highly recommended!
      Mme. duBunny

12. Sold Aikokurobara a pair of SD shoes. She was very friendly and prompt with payment, as well as patient since I took a while to send her her items. Thank you!

13. I bought her AOD body..it was already reserved when I PMd her..but PMd me again to tell that the body is available again..Smooth transaction and fast shipping..the package arrived safe and item is in good condition..I had a great time doing business with her..thank you. :)

14. Aikokurobara bought a body from me on layaway and the transaction went smoothly. She paid promptly replied quickly. I highly recommend this buyer!

15. Aikokurobara bought my Pipos Cheshire through a short layaway. She was very friendly, quick to reply to messages and made fast payments. Overall, it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitly recommend her as a buyer! :) Thank you so much!

16. I sold a sweater to Aikokurobara and she was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication, paid quickly and kindly let me know once the item had arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer and I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you!

17. Super smooth transaction with Aikokurobara, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer!

18. I was buying a head Lu-Wen. He came well packed! Thank you!:whitetruffle

19. I've bought Soom Obsidius from Aikokurobara. Great seller! It was smooth and pleasent transaction, very fast shipping and BJD in great condition! :)