1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aikokurobara~ <3

Apr 26, 2011

1. Leave feedback here if i bought anything or sold anything to you~

thanks~!

2. I bought the most adorable little headbands for my Yo-sized doll. I purchased two; a flower and a bow, and they arrived very quickly and they were adorable and beautiful! I'd certainly do business again.

3. Aikokurobara purchased a YOSD dress from me. She was very nice and friendly to talk and made fast payment. A very good buyer. Thank you so much. ^_^

4. Aikokurobara bought a pair of SD pants i'm selling
      although it doesnt fit her boy she was nice to work with and friendly.
      a pleasure to do business with
      Thanks!

5. I recently sold some tiny clothing to Aikokurobara. I am very pleased with this transaction! Her communication was as prompt as her payment. She is very polite and patient, and I would love to sell to her again in the future. Thank you so much! :)

6. A very efficient and nice buyer. Smooth transaction. It's my pleasure to do business with her. Thanks a lot^

7. Sorry for the super late feedback, I bought a white wig from Aikokurobara, it arrived well packaged, and just like the pictures. My girl looks great in it, thanks so much!!

8. Positive :) I purchased a jacket from aikokurobara. She was friendly and swift with sending out the package. Excelent!

9. I just bought a Fairyland Roko fullset outfit from Aikokurobara.

The transaction was quick and easy with great communication. I would definitely buy or sell to her again.

:D :D :D

10. Sold two set of yukata to Aikokurobara,Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

11. Awesome!
      I just finished a trade (two outfits) and purchased some headbands for the Zuzus with Aikokurobara.
      Excellent communications and wonderful person to transact with.
      Highly recommended!
      Mme. duBunny

12. Sold Aikokurobara a pair of SD shoes. She was very friendly and prompt with payment, as well as patient since I took a while to send her her items. Thank you!

13. I bought her AOD body..it was already reserved when I PMd her..but PMd me again to tell that the body is available again..Smooth transaction and fast shipping..the package arrived safe and item is in good condition..I had a great time doing business with her..thank you. :)

14. Aikokurobara bought a body from me on layaway and the transaction went smoothly. She paid promptly replied quickly. I highly recommend this buyer!

15. Aikokurobara bought my Pipos Cheshire through a short layaway. She was very friendly, quick to reply to messages and made fast payments. Overall, it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitly recommend her as a buyer! :) Thank you so much!

16. I sold a sweater to Aikokurobara and she was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication, paid quickly and kindly let me know once the item had arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer and I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you!

17. Super smooth transaction with Aikokurobara, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Awesome buyer!

18. I was buying a head Lu-Wen. He came well packed! Thank you!:whitetruffle

19. I've bought Soom Obsidius from Aikokurobara. Great seller! It was smooth and pleasent transaction, very fast shipping and BJD in great condition! :)