1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akane--chan

Feb 20, 2007

1. Hi :D

If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback and I will do the same if you have a feedback thread.

Thanks,

Shani ^_^

2. Ooh, brand-spanking-new thread. Just sold a wig to Akane-chan; she paid promptly and was friendly, all went well. Recommended! ^^

3. I just sold an MSD body to akane-chan, she paid promptly and everything went well. Thank you! :)

4. akane--chan is a great buyer :)

All of PMs and payment were fast. Transaction ended perfectly!!
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

I highly recommend Akane--chan ;)
      She's a great pleasure to deal with! :thumbup

5. Akane-chan is a wonderful buyer! I sold an SD to her and she was very friendly and pleasant to deal with, great communication. :)

6. Akane-Chan is a very nice buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived.
      Wonderful to deal with.

7. Another great transaction with Akane--chan! Very nice buyer.

8. Wonderful transaction - love my new Tanpopo, see how beautiful she is, no you can't have her back, she is MINE, MINE, ALL MINE. <g>

[​IMG]

Thank you. Prompt shipping, she arrived in excellent condition.
      Mary-Lee

9. I sold some pants to akane--chan and it was great! Answered PMs and paid quickly!

10. I sold a few outfits to Akane-chan and she paid fast, was very friendly. I highly recommend ^_^

11. Akane--chan joined my group order and was lovely to work with :D

12. I sold another set to Akane--chan and she's wonderful to work with, pays fast and has great communication. Will always recommend ^_^

13. akane--chan ordered some ltd dolpa 21 sdc hands through me from volks. perfect customer! and good communication!

14. akane--chan is a wonderful buyer. All pms are polite and kind, also payment was very quick. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much =3=

15. Another great transaction with Akane--chan as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

16. akane--chan commissioned me to paint her lovely twin Kaede heads. akane--chan provided promptly payment and communication. I couldn't ask for more *v* Thank you very much for the business! please feel free to come back again any time!

Kay

17. Akane--chan bought Unoa Lusis with custom face up from me, she is very nice and also great communication. Wonderful buyer :)
      Thank you so much for easy transaction

18. Akane-chan purchased my Luts Spica. Quick payment, no hassles and a pleasure to deal with! :) Awesome transaction overall, thanks so much! :chocoberry

19. akane--chan bought an outfit set and wig from me.
      It was a smooth, quick transaction. Great communication. Great buyer.
      Thanks so much :D

20. Akane-chan purchased the DP 24 "The Young Ensign" outfit from me. The communication was great (super pleasant) and payment was received ASAP. Akane-chan was great to work with!!! Thank you!