1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for akane--chan

Feb 20, 2007

1. Hi :D

If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback and I will do the same if you have a feedback thread.

Thanks,

Shani ^_^

2. Ooh, brand-spanking-new thread. Just sold a wig to Akane-chan; she paid promptly and was friendly, all went well. Recommended! ^^

3. I just sold an MSD body to akane-chan, she paid promptly and everything went well. Thank you! :)

4. akane--chan is a great buyer :)

All of PMs and payment were fast. Transaction ended perfectly!!
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

I highly recommend Akane--chan ;)
      She's a great pleasure to deal with! :thumbup

5. Akane-chan is a wonderful buyer! I sold an SD to her and she was very friendly and pleasant to deal with, great communication. :)

6. Akane-Chan is a very nice buyer. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived.
      Wonderful to deal with.

7. Another great transaction with Akane--chan! Very nice buyer.

8. Wonderful transaction - love my new Tanpopo, see how beautiful she is, no you can't have her back, she is MINE, MINE, ALL MINE. <g>

[​IMG]

Thank you. Prompt shipping, she arrived in excellent condition.
      Mary-Lee

9. I sold some pants to akane--chan and it was great! Answered PMs and paid quickly!

10. I sold a few outfits to Akane-chan and she paid fast, was very friendly. I highly recommend ^_^

11. Akane--chan joined my group order and was lovely to work with :D

12. I sold another set to Akane--chan and she's wonderful to work with, pays fast and has great communication. Will always recommend ^_^

13. akane--chan ordered some ltd dolpa 21 sdc hands through me from volks. perfect customer! and good communication!

14. akane--chan is a wonderful buyer. All pms are polite and kind, also payment was very quick. Perfect buyer. Thank you so much =3=

15. Another great transaction with Akane--chan as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

16. akane--chan commissioned me to paint her lovely twin Kaede heads. akane--chan provided promptly payment and communication. I couldn't ask for more *v* Thank you very much for the business! please feel free to come back again any time!

Kay

17. Akane--chan bought Unoa Lusis with custom face up from me, she is very nice and also great communication. Wonderful buyer :)
      Thank you so much for easy transaction

18. Akane-chan purchased my Luts Spica. Quick payment, no hassles and a pleasure to deal with! :) Awesome transaction overall, thanks so much! :chocoberry

19. akane--chan bought an outfit set and wig from me.
      It was a smooth, quick transaction. Great communication. Great buyer.
      Thanks so much :D

20. Akane-chan purchased the DP 24 "The Young Ensign" outfit from me. The communication was great (super pleasant) and payment was received ASAP. Akane-chan was great to work with!!! Thank you!