1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alexisbears

Dec 1, 2010

1. Please post any feedback for me here! Thanks! :)

2. I did a partial trade with alexisbears for some tiny clothing and couldn't be happier with our transaction. :) Alexis is very nice to work with and kept me up to date via PMs. My items were packed very nicely and arrived quick.

Highly recommended! Thank you!

3. alexisbears bought a wig from me she was terrific THANK-you

4. I bought two wigs from Alexisbears - she shipped them very quickly and they were packed well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks!!

5. I bought a tiny pukipuki wig from Alexis bears and she was very nice to deal with. It came quickly and I am very happy with it. I would recommend her to anyone!

6. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her.
      thank you very much!
      Lu

7. Alexisbears bought Glass Eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

8. Alexisbears bought a puki puki faceplate and parts from me & the transaction was perfect from start to finish. She paid promptly and maintained consistent friendly communication throughout. She even let me know the doll arrived savely. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

9. I sold pukifee hands to alexisbears. She was fabulous to have a transaction with, paid immediately, was VERY patient with the time the hands took to reach New Zealand and had great communication. Just a pleasure!!!

10. I sold a blonde Puki wig to alexibears! She was very nice and paid right away, and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd gladly do business with her again! :)

11. I just sold some wigs to alexisbears. It was a great transaction, swift payment and good communication.

Thank you very much.

12. Alexisbears responded to a WTB I had posted for Pukifee Clenching Hands. It was a great transaction, and the shipping was super quick!

13. Another great transaction with Alexisbears as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

14. I recently purchased a wig from alexisbears. She was great with communication and shipped out my package very quickly! I would for sure buy from this seller again. Thank you! :)

15. Alesisbears bought a pair of puki winged boots from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived safely. Amazing transaction and one I'd repeat in a heart beat ^_^

16. AlexisBears bought a wig from me... communication was GREAT! Alexis is very friendly, fun to work with! I'd love to do business again soon! :)

Chris

17. I ordered several outfits for my Pukipuki from alexisbears, and it was a pleasure doing business with her. Communications were quick, she shipped as soon as payment was received, and I received the package sooner than I expected. I expect we'll be doing business again in the near future! Thank you!

18. The 'near future' arrived sooner than expected, as I purchased a Puki Piki faceplate from alexisbears. Once again, she shipped as soon as she received payment. It arrived well-wrapped in a tiny box in a safe envelope, with extras! Thank you!

19. Stellar seller report for alexisbears! I purchased a special Lati/puki puki hybrid and she was packed perfectly, shipped quickly and was exactly as she appeared in her pics and description! Thanks big bunches for this darling fairy!

20. :aheartbea Yaaay the package arrived today ! :)!
      [​IMG]I bought an adorable hat and some hands for my Lati girls from alixisbears, and both arrived perfectly ! She communicated with me and let me know when she posted it out. She also gave me a really good deal on both which was sweet of her ! :) They arrived so fast, in perfect condition !
      I would so happily do business with her again.
      [​IMG] :)

Thanks so much, Alexis ! !
      x :cake: HeartShapeSugarCake :cake: x