1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amadiz

Sep 5, 2012

1. As I haven't find a feedback thread for her I open one.

Neutral Feedback:

Amadiz wanted to buy my Soom human Epidos on layaway. She paid the first payment soon and communication had been good. At the time of the second payment she informed me, that she wishes to endout this transaction due to personal problems and so I did.

2. Amadiz bought my FCE Sard on layaway. Everything went great! She even made her final payments early. She kept in contact and let me know when Sard arrived. I'd be happy to work with her again. :)

3. Amadiz bought my SOOM Breccia head on layaway. She was absolutely the perfect buyer. Her payments were right on time with the dates specified in the layaway terms. Her communication was fantastic and always courteous. She was wonderful to work with, which is always so appreciated.

Thanks,Amadiz!

4. Amadiz adopted my beloved Shoshon! I'm so happy he was bought by a lovely person like her! The transaction went smoothly and we had a good communication! Absolutely loved to do business with her and would surely do it again :D Thanks!

5. I recently bought a Soom Breccia head from Amadiz with a custom faceup. I paid in full up front and she provided a tracking number for me and also gave me the link to the site I could use to track her. The head was packed with lots of bubble but I was a little dismayed to find that she didn't use a face protector to protect the faceup especially since with shipping I ended paying over $400 for this head. During shipping both of her eyelashes came out and the magnet in her headcap came unglued so I will now need to fix that. I informed her when the head arrived and of those two issues and never got a response. Up until that point however communication had been good.

6. Amadiz made a fantastic Assassins Creed Revolution Dress for us !
      Very good communication, nice persons, and safe shipping ^^
      The Dress is really amazing and we are very happy, that you did it ^^

we highly recommend Amadiz

thanks a lot

7. Purchased a Soom Sweet Witch head w/face up from Amadiz. He sent when he said he would, everything was packaged safely. Thanks again!

8. I sold my Soom Heliot to Amadiz. Everything was ok. Thank You!

9. Bought a Soom Amber head from Amadiz great communication, quick shipping and head was very very well packed. Thank you!!!!

10. Amadiz bought an Iplehouse SID Stella from me. Very friendly, great communication, fast payment. I would gladly sell to Amadiz again.

11. I bought a doll from Amadiz which arrived in good condition, was well packed and communication was also very good. Thanks!! :)

12. I sold an Edria to Amadiz, it was a great transaction. Paid fast and kindly let me know as soon as she received it. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! Highly recommend~:)

13. Amadiz bought my Soom Sard on layaway. They paid it early and let me know when he arrived. It was a perfect transaction overall.

Thanks again, I hope you enjoy him ^^

14. I bought my Soom Sard bronze from Amadiz and everything was fine, he arrived very fast, perfect packed. A wonderful paint work on him too. Thank you :-)

15. I have no hesitation recommending Amadiz as the perfect seller. I purchased their Iplehouse Bliss and then looked at their website, the amazing wigs and clothing - I could not resist, so also purchased a wig and a couple of outfits. All items arrived quickly and exceptionally well packed, communication was fast friendly and frequent, I felt very comfortable dealing with Amadiz.
      The doll is stunning and beautifully painted, she arrived in tip-top condition, obviously well cared for.
      The clothing is fabulous, well made and fits like a glove, very high quality.
      The wig is simply stunning, so soft and incredibly well made, my husband actually thought it was real hair. The most convincing looking wig I have ever bought, worth every penny. I will definitely buy from Amadiz again, and I highly recommend them to everyone.
      :daisy

16. Positive feedback!
      I ordered a special wig for my male character with some technical options and it was made perfectly fine and really good-looking! Since that time I wasn't able to post on DOA but recently decided to write back and thank them here for this awesome work! Awesome job, thanks a lot! :3nodding:

17. I purchased a Cerisedolls Ellana with a custom face-up from Amadiz, along with two custom wigs. It was an excellent transaction. Communication was pleasant and professional. The doll arrived safely packaged, as described, and the wigs were beautiful. Absolutely no complaints!

Thank you again!

18. Feel free to delete if this is in the wrong spot because it's been a long time! I have to leave feedback because I've had problems with an order I made a year and a half ago.

I bought a red coloured wig from them in April 2015 and the colour has completely faded, and is now a dull brown. It's been in a box in stable conditions the entire time. I contacted them about this and they said that they can't do anything about it and that it must be the way it's been stored.

They said it would cost $90 to re-dye it. I can't afford that, considering that I paid $140 for it. I would expect it to last a long time. Five years at the very least. It's too expensive to have that happen so quickly and without any use.

It's still a lovely wig and good quality fibre but it's just sad that the colour changed so dramatically.

#18 zoziejane, Jan 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    19. Please note that Amadiz Studio is currently a Dealer/Rep and conducts their company business from off-forum sites. This feedback thread should only be used for transactions in the Marketplace of Amadiz's personal possessions, not for company new sales. Feedback for the latter should go into the Company Product and/or Service Review sections under Reference.

20. It's a longer time ago but I bought a customized wig from Amadiz and I am very happy with it. It was definitly not easy to find the perfect colours and lenght for this because the pictures I gave Amadiz were not really good. But the result is nearly perfect.
      So I only can say that they did a great, amazing job with it.
      Thanks a lot.
      Positive feedback in every kind.