1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amanupstairs

Sep 8, 2010

1. If you've had a transaction with me please leave any feedback here :)

2. amanupstairs ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

3. amanupstairs bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. I bought a DoI Luke from Amanupstairs. She let me pay on layaway, was friendly each time we PMed one another and shipped as quickly as she could.Even sent a free shirt with him! I look forward to dealing with her again. Thank you!

5. amanupstairs purchased a pair of TTYA pants from me - quick communication and payment, and I was notified when the item arrived. Very good buyer, would love to deal with again!

6. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

7. I bought a modded Unoa Lusis FP from amanupstairs. Her communication was somewhat slow, but she always got back to me in the end. Very friendly and a easy person to deal with! Definitely a recommended seller! Thanks once again!

8. I bought a Lami Tail from Amanupstairs. It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

9. amanupstairs participated in my recent Leekworld GO. Quick payments and friendly communication. Thank you again!

10. This time amanupstairs ordered a custom fur wig from me and once again it was a delightful transation. She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

11. i bought a doll (resinsoul bao) from her.
      she was a very nice contact, answered quick to all messages i have sent to her.
      also the transaction went very smoothly with quick shipping!

Thank you!
      I highly recommend her!

12. amanupstairs ordered yet another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! Thank you once again!

13. I bought a realpuki soso from amanupstairs. This was an awesome transaction all the way thru! Thanks again!

14. I bought a Nobility Doll Bill Kaulitz head from amanupstairs. She was really friendly in her communications and she shipped him really fast :) Thank you so much for him again :)

15. I purchased some MSD bikini tops from amanuptairs and it was a perfect transaction. VERY fast shipping, and they are super cute to boot. THANK YOU!

16. I bought an MSD hat from amanupstairs. Everything went super smoothly and shipping was fast. Thanks again! :)

17. I bought a SOOM Doll from amanupstairs, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

18. I purchased some MSD clothes from amanupstairs - quick communication, fast shipping, thanks so much!!

19. I purchased YoSD clothes from amanupstairs. Very smooth and easy transaction! Clothes were shipped out SUPER fast and arrived in wonderful condition. Would definitely work with again! A+++!
      Thank you!

20. I purchased some Dollshe eyes from amanupstairs. Everything went smoothly, shipping was quick, and communication was great! The eyes are perfect, thank you! :)