1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amy

Jun 7, 2006

1. This is a thread where anyone with a transaction can leave feedback for me. Plus I'll try to list all the transactions I've had. :arainclou (my name's too short to do a search on, so this may come in handy *_* )

Buyers:
      Balloon Molly (doll purchase)
      snowleopard
      ranmanekineko
      the_impassive
      SFC Marti (Marti Garner) (doll purchase)
      gloriasdream (doll purchase)
      Starfighter (doll purchase)
      sassy
      CindyG
      Edo Elric
      Niku-Sama
      cheshiretiffy
      Lishe
      Niteshadepromise
      tibiloo (doll purchase)
      julia (doll purchase)
      CherryStreet~Sera (doll purchase)
      Dolly
      Ladylovemark
      Michele WithOneL (doll purchase)
      Lyssa (doll purchase)

Sellers:
      batchix
      lillibet
      ravendolls
      nettness
      Stardust
      Brightstar1008
      shiroi_yukiko
      ecchan
      Dutchgirl
      juless231
      beckers
      catas
      Dollyholic (doll purchase)
      Stinkerbell (doll purchase)
      bittenbefore
      sable
      Sakhmet
      erzsebeth (doll head purchase)
      thekittybox
      Shana-chan (doll head purchase)
      Crou
      Pansy
      Wee_Little_Faerie
      Yuriko_Terachi
      Anya'sMom (doll trade!)
      Virlly
      Starherd
      toratenryuu (free face-up on two dolls)

2. Amy is awesome! We traded dolls back a while back and she is very friendly and reliable. :daisy

3. I sold two outfits to Amy, and everything went great! She paid quickly, and was great to work with~

4. Amy is great to deal with! My item came quick and well packaged!

5. Lovely Seller And Person To Buy From

6. I bought a dress set from AMY and it came safely packaged and better than described! THANX!

7. Volks Heath default eyes and Luts DW77 wig
      --------------
      Trouble-free and easy transaction. Fast shipment.
      Thank you!:daisy:

8. I bought my beloved Yuki/Anne Yo-SD from Amy and she was super wonderful to deal with. I paid by layaway and she was very patient. Shipping was super fast once i was done, and VERY well packaged.

9. I bought a lot of clothes from Amy, and they were here really fast! Exactly as they were described and absolutely adorable! Thanks Amy!

10. Great transaction with Amy! She's the coolest!

Thanks!

11. Amy's excellent! Highly recommended, I'm loving my boy!

Sera

12. Amy's Wonderful to work with!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I bought a little Unbeknown Wishel from Amy last week. She mailed her out safe and sound, nicely packaged in her little egg, and she was at my house by the end of that same week! Very friendly and speedy delivery, too. Thanks, Amy!

nancy60304

14. Just got my Lovely Freyja from Amy - she arrived so quickly and was packaged very safely - a great deal! thanks Amy!
      Ellen in NH

15. Sold a dress to Amy! Fast payment, super nice. :D She even took pictures of it on her doll like she said she would. ^____________^ Great doing business with yah!

16. Sold eyes to Amy. Great transaction with great communication. Many thanks!

17. bought a Lucas head recently and it arrived wonderfully packed and in perfect condition.
      Great seller!
      Thanks a lot!

18. I have bought quite a few high-end items from Amy, and she's always reliable and honest... very friendly and an excellent seller.

19. I bought this really cute wig from Amy and she was nice and courtious and shipped really fast! Thanks!

20. I bought a DIM Persia head from Amy; he arrived well-packaged with a sweet faceup. Thank you! ^^