Feedback for angelceres

Apr 22, 2011

1. Please leave a feedback here if I've ever bought/sold/traded with you. Thanks. :)

2. Angelceres bought a Soom Grit head from me.
      She paid promptly after confirming and also informed me as soon as the head reached her.
      A really nice buyer! Thank you!

3. ++++Positive++++
      Angelceres bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Angelceres ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

5. I purchased an adorable Soom Grit Hybrid from angelceres. She was so sweet and the doll shipped very quickly and was packed very nicely. I should comment that the face up she did on him is pretty adorable too <3

I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much :aheartbea

6. I had a great transaction with angelceres
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I bought one of angelceres's YOSD hand-knitted jumpers. It's absolutely gorgeous, and very well made. The packaging was beautiful, it arrived quickly, and I got an incredible free gift of some lovely leggings too! The jumper is wonderful and absolutely worth what I paid. I could not be happier and I would definitely buy from this seller again!

8. I bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from angelceres. The eyes came very well packaged and are perfect & communication was a pleasure.
      Thank you so much!

9. Just received my Dollshe eyes from angelceres. They were well packaged and shipped without delay, angelceres even enquired if i had received them half way through their voyage. Communication was excellent and angelceres was wonderful to do business with, this transaction was a pleasure and 100% perfect! Thank you again :)

10. I just received my SWITCH Waseon Head and it's in wonderful condition! Angelceres was very professional and kept me decently updated. A good transaction overall ^-^

11. I bought a DIM Body for my girlfriend from angelceres in 2 payments. Everything went very well, the body arrived fast and was packed very safe!

12. I bought a YoSD dress set from angelceres and everything went super smoothly. She replied to messages promptly and politely and always kept in contact.
      The dress set is super cute and very well-made! I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again in the future:3nodding:

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased 2 Minifee shorts and everything went perfectly. The shorts were packaged well and shipped quickly. Very well made. Love that the print is in perfect scale for my doll. The fit on my Youpla Ziya is great. A little tight on her hip joint, but that's because Youpla joints stick out really far. On a minifee I'm sure the fit would be perfect. Would definitely buy from Ariel again.