1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angelceres

Apr 22, 2011

1. Please leave a feedback here if I've ever bought/sold/traded with you. Thanks. :)

2. Angelceres bought a Soom Grit head from me.
      She paid promptly after confirming and also informed me as soon as the head reached her.
      A really nice buyer! Thank you!

3. ++++Positive++++
      Angelceres bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Angelceres ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

5. I purchased an adorable Soom Grit Hybrid from angelceres. She was so sweet and the doll shipped very quickly and was packed very nicely. I should comment that the face up she did on him is pretty adorable too <3

I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much :aheartbea

6. I had a great transaction with angelceres
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I bought one of angelceres's YOSD hand-knitted jumpers. It's absolutely gorgeous, and very well made. The packaging was beautiful, it arrived quickly, and I got an incredible free gift of some lovely leggings too! The jumper is wonderful and absolutely worth what I paid. I could not be happier and I would definitely buy from this seller again!

8. I bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from angelceres. The eyes came very well packaged and are perfect & communication was a pleasure.
      Thank you so much!

9. Just received my Dollshe eyes from angelceres. They were well packaged and shipped without delay, angelceres even enquired if i had received them half way through their voyage. Communication was excellent and angelceres was wonderful to do business with, this transaction was a pleasure and 100% perfect! Thank you again :)

10. I just received my SWITCH Waseon Head and it's in wonderful condition! Angelceres was very professional and kept me decently updated. A good transaction overall ^-^

11. I bought a DIM Body for my girlfriend from angelceres in 2 payments. Everything went very well, the body arrived fast and was packed very safe!

12. I bought a YoSD dress set from angelceres and everything went super smoothly. She replied to messages promptly and politely and always kept in contact.
      The dress set is super cute and very well-made! I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again in the future:3nodding:

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased 2 Minifee shorts and everything went perfectly. The shorts were packaged well and shipped quickly. Very well made. Love that the print is in perfect scale for my doll. The fit on my Youpla Ziya is great. A little tight on her hip joint, but that's because Youpla joints stick out really far. On a minifee I'm sure the fit would be perfect. Would definitely buy from Ariel again.

14. Purchased 3 pairs of MSD shorts from Angelceres. Communication was always fast and polite. Items were shipped out fast and arrived well package. They even included a free gift and super sweet note. As I loved the items so much and this has been such a great transaction I have already contacted them about making an additional purchase. Highly recommended!

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Loved the quality and fit of my prior purchases so had to come back for more. Purchased several MSD and YOSD items. Communication was always prompt and polite. The items shipped out super fast and arrived well packaged. Included was a sweet note and gift and I just could not be happier with the clothes. The shorts fit my Kid Delfs better than the ones I bought straight from the company. Highly recommended seller. Love and will be back again I’m sure. Thank you for the wonderful transaction.