1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Angelic_Pretty

Dec 9, 2008

1. Leave here your feedback about me ^^

2. I sold a wig to Angelic_Pretty and she was abselutely amazing. Perfect transaction definetly. A+++
      Would totally recomend.

3. ++++positive++++
      Angelic_Pretty bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend! ^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Angelic_Pretty bought from me a pair of angel wings made by me. She is so nice! Very positive <3

5. ~Positive~
      Angelic_Pretty bought an AnotherSpace dress from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. A perfect buyer. ^___^

6. VERY POSITIVE!

Angelic_Pretty is a great person to deal with. Kind, polite and consistent. I recommend her highly both as a seller and buyer. Thanks for an awesome transaction. ~Gus

7. Angelic_Pretty bought a dress from me. she is a perfect buyer. ^___^

8. I made a set of custom miniature cookies for Angelic_Pretty, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! ^^ Patient, polite and quick to respond and pay. A+++ buyer!

9. Angelic_Pretty participated in a LUTS group order I recently ran.
      I would definitely recommend her; she paid promptly and kept excellent communication.
      Thank you so much for joining!

10. angelic_pretty commissioned me for a face up :3

Great communication, quick payment and she was very,very friendly througout the proces ! <3 (Oh, and super patient too ^^)

11. ++++positive++++
      Angelic_Pretty bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me again.
      Still very nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend! ^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

12. POSITIVE

Angelic_Pretty is a great person to work with :) She bought an MSD dress from me, she was very fast with payment, good communication and very friendly!
      Great buyer, highly recommend! A+++

Thanks!

13. Angelic_Pretty commisioned me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as her clothes arrived. Great buyer. :)

14. Angelic_Pretty pruchased steampunk eyes from me and the transaction was excellent from start to finish . I would recommend her to anyone! Hope to do business again :)

15. Very Positive!
      Angelic comissoned me make her a tank top hoodie, fast payer, excellent communication. She's a lovely lass and I'd happily deal with her again. I'd recommend her to any one ^_^

16. Another perfect transaction <3 Thankyou so much. Lovely communication, prompt payment, very friendly.

17. Angelic_Pretty commisioned me again. Very friendly communication and the transaction was excellent. Thank yuu :)

18. VERY POSITIVE!

Angelic_Pretty commissioned me again for dollfie dress. She is a great person to deal with. Thanks for an awesome transaction. :]

19. Angelic_Pretty bought a two twin jewelry sets for SD dolls from me. The transaction was excellent from start to finish . I would recommend her to everyone! She paid quick and the communication was perfect. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime!
      Thanks! :aheartbea

20. And hello again :]
      Angelic_Pretty commissioned two dresses and she was absolutely amazing. The transaction was perfect as always. Totally recommended of course :)