1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ankhetaton1

Mar 23, 2010

1. Hi ! -Here is my feedback thread ... Thanks for contributing :)

2. Ankhetaton1 bought me an SD sized doll, she was very patient and nice, and payed quickly. I recommend her.

3. Ankhetaton1 commissioned a faceup from me for her lovely Ines :) She let me try out my metallic shimmer powders and I will forever be grateful :D

Communication was amazing, she shipped Ines straight away, sent payment asap, and let me know as soon as Ines landed back home. I am thrilled with our transaction and I'd recommend her to anyone!! :aheartbea

4. Such a Delightful Dolly collector, bought a camey set from me and has been a joy to work with.
      May High Recommends for this lovely young lady. Sell or buy is just wonderful for Ankhetaton1 international transaction.
      :) Thank you Johanna for everything ;)

5. Just finished up a perfect transaction with Ankhetaton1. :) She bought a doll body from me and the whole thing went off without a hitch. Model buyer, thanks so much!

6. I sold a wig and eyes to Ankhetaton. She paid right away, was prompt and friendly in all PMs, and let me know when the package arrived. An excellent international transaction! :)

7. I purchased a Blue Bobobie/Resin Soul Immature body from Ankh, Everything was done swift and easy and the body arrived before I expected it too! 100% positive feedback.

8. Another super lovely faceup commission with Ankhetaton1. :aheartbea Easy to work with, great communication, fast shipping and payment, and she lets me use the coolest colours on her dolls. Thank you so much! :)

9. Ankhetaton1 commissioned me to do a face up for her doll Vincent. ^^ She's very nice to work with and replys my emails very quickly so I could keep up my speed on work. Thanks so much and I look forward to deal with her again in the future.

10. Ankhetaton1 bought some jeans from me. The transaction was fast and smooth with easy communication. Thanks~!

11. Ankhetaton1 bought three wigs from me. Fast payment and communication was great. Nice buyer! Thank you very much!

12. Ankhetaton1 bought a pair of hands from me. She paid me right away and she was really friendly and always responded to pms. Thank you so much!

13. I bought Ankhetaton1's gorgeous RS Rong. It was such a great transaction. She was extremely friendly through the whole process, very prompt in her communication, shipped super fast. The doll was packed very very well and very securely. I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much. I love her! I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Such a lovely person.

14. I purchased a Dollmore set from Ankhetaton1, and the transaction was absolutely perfect! The outfit arrived super-fact and was absolutely beautiful, just as she described it on the Marketplace. I would definitely recommend this seller! She had everything: quick communication, prompt shipping, and a joy to work with!

15. Ankhetaton1 commissioned me for an eye opening - a little different from what I normally do as far as blank vs Painted heads - but she was great to communicate with and I was really happy to do work for her again!! Thanks again!!

16. Ankhetaton1 purchased a wig from me- her communication was great with superfast payment! An excellent transaction & friendly buyer, she let me know as soon as the wig arrived- thanks so much :)

17. Ankhetaton1 commissioned me to do two faceups on her Pixiu and Dollzone Leo. She was a joy to talk to and do business with!!! Payment sent fast, pms quick, and she let me know as soon as the dolls arrived back to her. Not a single bad thing to say. I'd highly recommend Ankhetaton1. :)

18. Ankhetaton1 commissioned me for a repair modification and a face up and everything was great! Great communication, responded quickly to PMs, very easy to work with and let me know when the doll arrived home safely! Great customer, thanks! ^^

19. Ankhetaton1 commissioned me to do faceup on her girl. The whole transaction goes so smooth. She give me very clearly notes so I can do the job well. The payment very fast and promps. She kindly let me know and show me a pic when she received her girl. Thank you so much for everything. I'm looking forward to dealing with you again in the future...^w^

20. Ankhetaton1 commissioned a free face up from me. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick, notes were clear and shipping payment was extremely prompt. In addition to this she let me know right away when the head was back in her possession. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Thank you so much again, hun!