1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anne Mae

Jun 7, 2011

1. As I can't find a feedback thread for Anne Mae. I am starting a new one :)

Anne Mae commission and purchase some dresses from me. Great buyer, prompt payment and good communication throughout.

2. Anne Mae bought a Narae from me.Always very polite and friendly and lovely.A great pleasure to deal with her.Wonderful communication,speedy payment,kept in touch throughout.Highly recommend to everyone.Would do business with in the future.A++.

3. Anne Mae bought an Unoa Lusis from me and it was an excellent transaction, smooth communication and fast payment. Thank you very much!

4. She purchased an MSD hat from me, and paid very quickly! Would recommend!

5. Anne Mae purchased a Sandal set from me and she was an absolute joy to deal with. She was very, very kind and very quick to respond to PMs. She paid very quickly and let me know when the sandals arrived safely. I highly recommend doing business with her, she was a total sweetheart and wonderful DOA member. Thank you Anne Mae for a wonderful transaction. <3

6. Anne Mae bought adress from me - quick payment, good communication and let me know when she received it.
      I'd would gladly deal with her again!

7. I sold a Dami from Elfdoll to AnneMae human to^^. Wonderful transaction! The perfect buyer. She was very friendly and very understanding. She as also kind enough to let me know when Dami arrived to her! I would definitely do business with her again~ thank you so much dear! <3

8. I sold a crochet shawl and hat to Anne Mae and the transaction was perfect: she paid promptly and was very ommunicative and friendly throughout. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you

9. I sold a doll to Anne Mae and the transaction was just wonderful! Immediate payment & very nice communication! Thank you so much!

10. Anne Mae bought a Sist faceplate and headback from me and she was a complete sweetheart to work with! Payment was quick and she was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived safely as well....I would certainly deal with her again!

11. anne mae purchased a narae/mnf hybrid from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

12. Anne Mae purchased a little handknitted top from me. The whole transaction went smoothly. Quick payment and great communication! I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you so much! :)

13. Anne Mae purchased a Souldoll Vito Lester from me and was very pleasant to deal with. She was prompt with payment and kept contact throughout as well as told me when she received the doll. Would definitely deal with her again.

14. Anna Mae purchased from me the fantasy part of Dollchateau Alberta body. she paid quickly, was kind and friendly in communication, and let me knew when the part arrived.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I would deal with her again anytime!
      thank you so much :kitty1

15. Anne Mae bought a Unoa Sist faceplate from me. The transaction was smooth an pleasant. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as she received her! Thank you so much for a lovely transaction! :D

16. AnneMae bought a Doll Chateau Bella from me. The transaction was great - she paid quickly and let me know when she received her. Thank you, it was a pleasure selling to you :)

17. Anne Mae bought two pairs of shoes from me. It was a very smooth transaction and communication was wonderful. I'd definitely deal with her again.

18. Anne Mae bought two wigs and a shirt from me. The transaction and communication was perfect. Hope to deal with her gain! ^o^

19. Anne Mae bought a MNF Mirwen Head from me, and the whole transaction went wonderfully smooth...highly recommended buyer :)

20. I bought a doll chateau Vivian from Anne Mae, and she was a FANTASTIC seller to deal with, always pleasant, and extremely helpful! definitely recommended :D