1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AreeElf

Dec 29, 2006

1. Please leave feedback here.

If you want to check my ebay feeback is here:
      http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=insatiable_elf
      I'm relatively new so hopefully will get more feedback in time ;)

I've had good dealings buying from:
      tinybear
      ria_ria
      ginarolo
      fireflytranc
      northern_raven - Packaged doll well and excellent communication
      ravendolls
      treeelore
      NeVeR ToO OLd!

2. I sold one Yo-SD dress set to AreeElf :)

All of her mails were lovely and speedy, and I got her payment very fast!
      She's a very nice person and a great pleasure to deal with :D

Thank you very much, dear AreeElf :aheartbea
      I highly recommend AreeElf!!!!!

3. I sold eyes to AreeElf. She paid quickly. Good communications. Very nice buyer.

4. Had a great transaction with AreeElf! Paid right away and everything went great!

Thanks!

5. Positive feedback for AreeElf again :blush
      She's always very nice :aheartbea Payments are speedy and we can have great communication!!

I highly recommend AreeElf :)

6. Bought eyes from Aree. Super nice person to deal with and such a bargain!! Everything arrived quickly and safely. Thanks :)

Leza

7. Another positive for AreeElf :aheartbea

I helped her to get Yo-Tenshi Mamu and Sakura wings from Y!J.

She's one of the nicest persons I've met here :D Very polite and can comminicate comfortably and so smoothly!! Payment was done super quickly and all perfect.
      Thank you very much for everything :) I'm really glad I could help you!

I highly recommend AreeElf again!! So excellent :thumbup

8. I sold a pair of eyes to AreeElf, she paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived!
      :)
      Michelle

9. AreeElf is a great buyer! Superfast payment, great communication and nice to deal with, thank you!!

10. AreeElf bought a head from me. My first sale and it was perfect in every way. Very highly recommended.

11. She is great :aheartbea
      always a pleasure

she has bought from me ...and I have bought from her too

12. I sold a pair of eyes to Aree, and it was a very smooth transaction, she even took the time to let me know once the eyes had arrived. ^_^ Many thanks!

13. I sold LE shoes and stockings to AreeElf, and she was prompt with payment and excellent to work with!

14. AreeElf is super nice, responds to PMs quickly and was a complete pleasure to sell too. I was lucky enough to meet her in person to give her the eyes she bought from me. I would definitely recommend buying or selling from her. :D

15. AreeElf bought a pair of yo-sd wings from me- great communication, fast payment, overall perfect transaction. Highly recommend! :)

16. AreeElf is a great buyer! Very friendly, easy communication and fast payment.

Thank you for the smoothly transaction :).

17. I sold some eyes to Aree-elf. It was a quick, and simple transaction. she paid lightning quick and was easy to deal with! thanks, and enjoy!

18. Sold a custom house outfit and wig to AreeElf and it was a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!! Super nice person, great communicator and fast payment.
      Highly recommend AreeElf!
      Thank you....

19. I highly recommend AreeElf again :thumbup

I've dealt with her many times by now and all of them were completed smoothly and comfortably :)
      AreeElf is indeed trustworthy, sweet, warm and kind. You can have great communication with her. You can have smooth and great transactions with her.

Thank you SOOOOO much :aheartbea

20. I sold an item to AreeElf & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & there was great friendly communication. I would not hesitate to do another transaction in the future. :)