1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AreeElf

Dec 29, 2006

1. Please leave feedback here.

If you want to check my ebay feeback is here:
      http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=insatiable_elf
      I'm relatively new so hopefully will get more feedback in time ;)

I've had good dealings buying from:
      tinybear
      ria_ria
      ginarolo
      fireflytranc
      northern_raven - Packaged doll well and excellent communication
      ravendolls
      treeelore
      NeVeR ToO OLd!

2. I sold one Yo-SD dress set to AreeElf :)

All of her mails were lovely and speedy, and I got her payment very fast!
      She's a very nice person and a great pleasure to deal with :D

Thank you very much, dear AreeElf :aheartbea
      I highly recommend AreeElf!!!!!

3. I sold eyes to AreeElf. She paid quickly. Good communications. Very nice buyer.

4. Had a great transaction with AreeElf! Paid right away and everything went great!

Thanks!

5. Positive feedback for AreeElf again :blush
      She's always very nice :aheartbea Payments are speedy and we can have great communication!!

I highly recommend AreeElf :)

6. Bought eyes from Aree. Super nice person to deal with and such a bargain!! Everything arrived quickly and safely. Thanks :)

Leza

7. Another positive for AreeElf :aheartbea

I helped her to get Yo-Tenshi Mamu and Sakura wings from Y!J.

She's one of the nicest persons I've met here :D Very polite and can comminicate comfortably and so smoothly!! Payment was done super quickly and all perfect.
      Thank you very much for everything :) I'm really glad I could help you!

I highly recommend AreeElf again!! So excellent :thumbup

8. I sold a pair of eyes to AreeElf, she paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived!
      :)
      Michelle

9. AreeElf is a great buyer! Superfast payment, great communication and nice to deal with, thank you!!

10. AreeElf bought a head from me. My first sale and it was perfect in every way. Very highly recommended.

11. She is great :aheartbea
      always a pleasure

she has bought from me ...and I have bought from her too

12. I sold a pair of eyes to Aree, and it was a very smooth transaction, she even took the time to let me know once the eyes had arrived. ^_^ Many thanks!

13. I sold LE shoes and stockings to AreeElf, and she was prompt with payment and excellent to work with!

14. AreeElf is super nice, responds to PMs quickly and was a complete pleasure to sell too. I was lucky enough to meet her in person to give her the eyes she bought from me. I would definitely recommend buying or selling from her. :D

15. AreeElf bought a pair of yo-sd wings from me- great communication, fast payment, overall perfect transaction. Highly recommend! :)

16. AreeElf is a great buyer! Very friendly, easy communication and fast payment.

Thank you for the smoothly transaction :).

17. I sold some eyes to Aree-elf. It was a quick, and simple transaction. she paid lightning quick and was easy to deal with! thanks, and enjoy!

18. Sold a custom house outfit and wig to AreeElf and it was a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!! Super nice person, great communicator and fast payment.
      Highly recommend AreeElf!
      Thank you....

19. I highly recommend AreeElf again :thumbup

I've dealt with her many times by now and all of them were completed smoothly and comfortably :)
      AreeElf is indeed trustworthy, sweet, warm and kind. You can have great communication with her. You can have smooth and great transactions with her.

Thank you SOOOOO much :aheartbea

20. I sold an item to AreeElf & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & there was great friendly communication. I would not hesitate to do another transaction in the future. :)