1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arei

Dec 14, 2006

1. Thought I should make one. If youve done business with me post here. :)

2. easy and lovely to deal with, sold her an outfit and a hat ^^ hope to deal with again :) would recommend to everyone ^^

3. Sold Arei a sleeping Harang head ^__^ I second what Sae said above n__n Very fast payment, very understanding and patient. <3

Thank you~!

4. Arei participated in a LUTS group order I ran, was a pleasure to deal with, quick payment and good communication^^

5. arei participated in my last luts group order. Wonderful to deal with and fast payment ^_^

6. We did a split together and everything went perfectly! :)

7. I bought a BW CP boy body type 2 with a layaway from arei and this transaction was more than wonderful!! She kept good communication and sent me pictures ^__^
      Great buyer, would deal with again anytime! :aheartbea

8. Did a split for a CP Elf Chiwoo vamp head & I couldn't be more pleased! Very friendly, great communication & pictures, fast ship once he arrived. A super transaction! :D

9. I also did a split with Arei and she was wonderful to do business with!

10. Wow! Arei just bought two fun-fur wigs from me. What a fast payer! Totally lovely and pleasant to deal with. I certainly recommend this person. :)

11. arei participated in one of my dollmore orders. quick payment and always friendly to deal with!

12. Arei was a part of my Leekeworld group order, great communication and everything went out super nice. Thank you!^^

13. Arei commissioned two outfits from me. She was great about giving me reference pics and paid very quickly.

She even brought her doll to try the clothes on in front of me. ^_^ I'm glad they fit and I hope Porthos' and Arei love their new outfits.

14. I sold my CP boy body to Arei recently. She was very open-minded in dealing with me as a first time seller in the Marketplace, paid more quickly than anticipated and kept in great communication. Thanks!

15. arei participated in my Luts group order, and everything was perfect.

Fast payment and excellent communication, a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thank you! <3

16. Arei sold/traded me her MNF elf shiwoo. She was very accomodating with my situation, and was very fast to reply with all questions I had. Very polite and great communication!
      She shipped really fast, and the boy was very well packaged!
      I'm very happy and pleased with the transaction.
      Thank you again, I really appreciate it!
      I highly recommend her to everyone!

17. I bought a Soom MD from Arei on layaway, she was super fast with all communication, so good in fact she kept me organised. She promptly confirmed all payments and shipped fast. Doll was in perfect condition and packed really well. She even threw in an outfit that wasn't part of the original plan!!

Highly recommended, thanks for the smooth transaction!