1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arichan16

Jul 30, 2007

1. This is my own little feedback section. Please keep everything in here professional and factual. Also, always abide by the rules of the DoA forums! Thank you in advance for keeping my thread respectful. ^_^

2. I recently had a transaction with Arichan16 for a pair of MSD boots and some lashes. She was great to deal with, wonderfully friendly and had excellent communication. I highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

3. Arichan16 bought a MSD guitar from me and was great to deal with! Paid when she said she would and told me immediately when she got the guitar! Would gladly do business with again! Thanks dear! ^^

4. I bought a pair of Faery wings from Arichan16. She was very patient with me (espcially since I forgot to message her back about them since I was having trouble with a doll order :x), She was a wonderful person to deal with, great communication and a really great price for her wings! Thanks again Arichan! I would definetly deal with her again~ ^.^

5. I bought a pair of dragon wings and some butterflies from her! All were in great condition, the wing are beautiful, and both were well packaged and shipped quickly. Great communication the whole time, and she is currently patiently waiting on the MSD hakama pants I'm making in return, for part of the wing price that we decided on.

A++++++++ ^_^ would/will definitely buy from again!

6. I just made a purchase from her. She and I kept solid communication through the whole thing. She is very kind and is considerate of her customers. She also ships out her items fast and they come packaged very well and likes to make sure they come safely. I highly recommend her and hope to buy from her again! :) :aheartbea

7. great transaction all good!

8. I bought a pair of demon horns from arichan16 and they're really awesome. They look fantastic and have exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy- thank you!

9. I commissioned arichain16 to make me another pair of demon horns, they are ram horns with purple & blue colors. She was amazing to work with, the communication was very very good and she worked with me to come up with ideas. She was very professional and kind, I like my horns she made very much. Thanks!!!

10. Positive!
      I purchased a pair of angel MSD sized wings: they beautiful, and perfectly packaged! Awesome deal :) Thank you!

11. Arichan16 was great to work with. She was almost more excited about the doll body coming than I was! xD she shipped insanely fast and she was in perfect condition when she got here. I'm ridiculously pleased and would buy from her again in the future.

12. Arichan16 is great to deal with! Super friendly, always answers PM quickly, and the Multi head cupid I bought from Arichan 16 came very quickly, and in perfect condition, and very well-wrapped. I will gladly recommend her to anyone!

13. I just bought a MSD Guitar from Arichan16. Shipping was super fast. Thank you again!!

14. Arichan16 bought some doll clothes from me. Was a pleasure to do business with and i definitely would again :3

15. I purchased a pair of Pukifee hands, they were shipped promptly and safely. :) Thanks!

16. Purchased a wig- was willing to negotiate prices, held the item for me and shipped the same day as I paid! Great seller~~ <3

17. i purchase some beautiful OOAK fantasy wings from Arichan16 she was super polite and a joy to work with, she shipped out fast and was very patient and completely willing to try and help when my package went missing because the mail lady gave the wings to my next door neighbor, the wings were well packaged and absolutely stunningly beautiful! i would love to do business with her again any day! A+++ seller!

18. I did a trade with Arichan16 for some of her handmade wings, she shipped very quickly and was very friendly! The wings arrived in perfect condition and are very well made <3 I would definitely trade with her again!!

19. Arichan16 bought a zaoll tan on layeway from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, communication was excellent and payments made according schedule.
      I would definitely deal with her again.

20. Arichan16 ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! Great at communicating the details of the custom design (including pics!), quick with payment, and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^